Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Nadgie's Chili recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Nadgie's Chili recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Nadgie's Chili recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already have some knowledge of how important it is to have a healthy heart. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. However, did you know that there are a number of foods that have been proven to help you improve your heart health? In the following paragraphs, you will learn which foods are great for your heart.
Know that blueberries are fantastic for your heart. Blueberries have lots of antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works just like the resveratrol found in grapes. This particular antioxidant helps your body to be more efficient at breaking down your fats and cholesterol. When your body is good at breaking down these things, they will not clog your body and or cause issues for your heart. This, then, makes your heart as healthy as possible.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can eat that will be good for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve talked about here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are essentially wonderful, however, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to introduce these foods into your diet daily. Your heart is going to be so much heartier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to nadgie's chili recipe. To cook nadgie's chili you need 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Nadgie's Chili:
- Get 2 dash olive oil
- You need 3 lb ground beef
- Provide 1 adobo
- Use 2 tbsp sofrito
- Get 1 1⁄2 tbsp ground cumin
- Use 1 packages taco seasoning
- Provide 1 can pinto beans
- Take 1 can refried beans
- You need 1⁄2 packages sazon
- Get 1 can tomato sauce
- Provide 1 bunch green onions
- Take 1 avocado
- Provide 1 cup sour cream
- Prepare 1 packages mexican blend cheese
- You need 1 packages blue corn tortillas
Steps to make Nadgie's Chili:
- Season the beef with the adobo and heat the oil, mix in the sofrito.
- Cook the meat until no longer pink. Add the ground cumin, the pinto and refried beans. Mix well.
- While simmering add the tomato sauce, the taco seasoning and the sazon. Let it simmer for about 7 minutes.
- Finely chop the green onions and avocado.
- Serve on a deep bowl and top it with the mexican cheese blend, sourcream, green onion and avocado. Enjoy it with the corn tortillas.
If you find this Nadgie's Chili recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.