Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Southwest Beef and Sausage Chili Stew recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Southwest Beef and Sausage Chili Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Southwest Beef and Sausage Chili Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your To Be Healthy And Strong with Food.
You already know that the body calls for a heart that is strong and healthy. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should follow a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Are you aware, though, that there are several foods that can help your heart be healthier? If you would like to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Be aware that your heart will be healthy if you consume blueberries. Fact: Blueberries are high in antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene acts very much like the resveratrol that is found in grapes. Pterostilbene helps the body be better at processing fats and choelsterol. When your body is great at breaking down these things, they won’t clog your body and or cause heart problems. That just means that it helps keep your heart healthy.
There are tons of foods that you can add to your diet that will be great for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are particularly good, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Start consuming these health food each day. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to southwest beef and sausage chili stew recipe. You can have southwest beef and sausage chili stew using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Southwest Beef and Sausage Chili Stew:
- You need 1 steak or small roast
- You need 9 Italian sausage links
- Prepare 2 large potatoes
- Provide 1 onion (any color)
- Prepare 2 large tomatoes
- You need 2 boxes low sodium beef or vegetable stock
- Use seasonings:
- You need Minced garlic or garlic salt
- Take ground cumin
- Get ground pepper (red white and black)
- Provide Fresh or dried chives
- Prepare parsley, basil and oregano mix
- Use (optional) seasoning salt
- You need (highly suggested) pack of good gravy mix
Instructions to make Southwest Beef and Sausage Chili Stew:
- Brown meats in a large stove top dutch oven. Once meats are cooked, drain excess juices and add vegetable stock and spices.
- Continuing to boil over medium heat, dice potatoes and add to the pot. Dice onions and tomatoes and add 10-15 minutes after the potatoes.
- Make sure everything is under the vegetable stock, if food sticks over top add some water and salt to raise the water level in the pot. Add any sort of vegetables you like (I only had potatoes onions and tomatoes at the time)
- Cover your pot and let it boil on medium for 30 minutes, stirring it every 10 minutes or so, and keep it over a very low heat while serving to make sure it stays hot!
If you find this Southwest Beef and Sausage Chili Stew recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.