Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Yyukhoejang Gukbap - Korean soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Yyukhoejang Gukbap - Korean soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Yyukhoejang Gukbap - Korean soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already know how crucial it is to have a fit and healthy heart. After all, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should follow a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Still, are you aware that there are several foods that have been discovered to help you improve the health of your heart? In the following paragraphs, you will discover which foods are good for your heart.
Beans–would you believe it?–are extremely good for your heart. It’s true that your nose won’t appreciate them so much, especially the after effects of eating beans, but they’re really healthy food items. This does not mean, however, that just consuming beans will make your heart be a lot healthier or counterbalance the effects of unhealthy foods you might be eating. What is true, though, is that putting green beans on your green salad instead of chicken or consuming soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a good course of action to take. Luckily, beans have a very good taste and you never know, you may prefer them to your burgers and chicken.
There are lots of foods that are terrific for your body. To be sure, the foods cited in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are especially great, though, for improving your heart health. Try to start incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to yyukhoejang gukbap - korean soup recipe. You can have yyukhoejang gukbap - korean soup using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Yyukhoejang Gukbap - Korean soup:
- Use ■Additions:
- Get 150 grams Thinly sliced beef offcuts
- Prepare 1⁄2 bag Bean sprouts
- Provide 1⁄4 Carrot
- Use 1⁄2 bunch Chinese garlic chives
- Use 2 Eggs
- Provide 1⁄2 Japanese leek
- Use 1 clove Minced garlic
- Prepare 1 to 2 tablespoons Sesame oil
- Provide ■Soup
- Get 500 ml Water
- Take 1 tbsp Dashida
- Take 2 tbsp Soy sauce
- Take 1 tsp Sugar
- Prepare 1 tbsp Mirin
- You need 1 dash Salt and pepper
- You need 2 tbsp Gochujang
- Use 1 tbsp Red chili pepper powder
- Use 1 clove Grated garlic
Instructions to make Yyukhoejang Gukbap - Korean soup:
- Cut the vegetables into easy to eat pieces. Finely shred the carrot. Slice the leek diagonally.
- For your reference: On the left is Dashida, on the right is gochujang.
- Put the sesame oil and garlic in a pan, and stir fry the beef. (No need to brown it.) Add the water, simmer for about 10 minutes and skim off the scum.
- Add the vegetables to the pan with all the soup ingredients in the listed order. Adjust the spiciness with the chili powder and gochujang.
- Beat the egg, set the heat to low under the pan, and slowly drizzle in the beaten egg. Turn the heat off and leave the pan, covered, for 1 minute.
- For reference: there's powdered and chopped Korean chili pepper, but here I used the powdered kind.
- Transfer to serving bowls and enjoy. If you add rice it becomes gukbap (rice and soup). Serve with kimchi or Korean nori seaweed to taste.
If you find this Yyukhoejang Gukbap - Korean soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.