Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already know how essential it is to have a healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of your body won’t be either. You already know that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the total health of your heart. Are you aware, however, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthy? If you would like to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Know that blueberries are a fantastic source of heart healthy. You should know that blueberries have lots of antioxidants, specially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. Pterostilbene helps the body be better at breaking down fats and choelsterol. If your body can easily break down fat and cholesterol, they are not going to amass in your body or cause problems for your heart. This, essentially, makes your heart healthy.
There are lots of foods you will find that that are terrific for your body. It’s true that each of the food brought up in this article can help your body in many ways. These foods are essentially great for the heart, however. Introduce these foods into your diet every day. Your heart is going to be so much better if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef stew recipe. You can cook beef stew using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Beef stew:
- Prepare 1 pound beef tips cut into bite size
- You need 16 oz bag of baby carrots (I used the multi color ones) cut in half
- Prepare 24 oz bag of red potatoes (I used ones with different ones for color) cut into bite size
- Provide 1 large red (or favorite) onion diced
- Get 32 oz beef broth
- You need 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- You need 3 sprigs Rosemary sprigs of thyme taken off sprigs and muddled together
- Use to taste Salt pepper
- Use 2-3 tablespoons Olive oil about
Steps to make Beef stew:
- Heat olive oil to pan add beef cook until brown remove from pan
- Add red wine vinegar stir scraping any meat bits with it
- I use a crock pot add scrapings and beef broth meat potatoes carrots cook on high for about 3-4 hours until meat is about tender cook on medium until ready to eat… at this time I added canned green beans you can add corn as well for variety
If you find this Beef stew recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.