Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Corned Beef Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Corned Beef Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with Food.
You already are aware of how important it is to have a heart that is healthy. Consider this: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of you won’t be healthy either. You already understand that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the total health of your heart. Still, did you know that there are a number of foods that have been proven to help you improve the health of your heart? In this article, you will learn which foods are good for your heart.
Do you remember hearing the adage “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? Know that apples are packed full of things that will promote a healthy heart. They contain tons of soluble fiber which acts like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t amass and build up into blockages. Eating just one Red Delicious apple every day can cause as much as an eight percent drop in your LDL levels. This is an awesome number for a person who wants his or her heart to be healthier.
There are plenty of foods out there that that are great for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in many ways. These foods are essentially beneficial for the heart, though. Incorporate these heart-healthy in your diet each day. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to corned beef potatoes recipe. You can have corned beef potatoes using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Corned Beef Potatoes:
- Provide 500 gr potatoes, peeled, diced, steamed until soft, removed from the heat, set aside
- Provide 2 Tbsp butter
- Get 1⁄2 onion, minced
- Prepare 200 gr corned beef
- You need 1 medium carrot, small diced
- You need 100 gr green beans, cut into small pieces
- Provide 100 gr frozen corn
- You need 1⁄2 tsp salt or to taste
- Take 1⁄4 tsp white pepper powder or to taste
- Provide 1⁄2 tsp nutmeg powder
- Take 2 stalks green onions, thinly sliced
Instructions to make Corned Beef Potatoes:
- Heat butter in a skillet. Sauté onion until fragrant.
- Add corned beef. Mix well.
- Add carrot,green beans, and corn. Keep stirring until the vegetables cooked.
- Season with salt, white pepper powder, and nutmeg powder. Mix well. Test the test.
- Lastly, add sliced green onions. Mix well again. Remove from the heat. Serve warm. Yum! 😋
If you find this Corned Beef Potatoes recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.