Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect My Beef Stew recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect My Beef Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Beef Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about In The Following Paragraphs We’re Going To Be Looking At The Many Benefits Of Coconut Oil.
Many men and women do not realize that coconut oil has a large amount of benefits to it and is really something you ought to be using on a regular basis. Another thing I would like to mention concerning this product is that there are a lot of different benefits available from it. Something else I want to point out about the use of coconut oil is that it’s not only something that can be used internally or externally, it’s something which can be used for both. If you are wondering what a number of these benefits are you need to be glad to understand that we are going to be explaining to you on this page what a few of these benefits might be.
For individuals who have difficulties shedding weight you’re in addition going to see that coconut oil increases metabolism which helps you lose some weight a lot easier. When it comes to burning off calories and also burning off fat, you are going to discover that coconut oil increases this by up to three times making it easier and faster to lose some weight. This is actually great news for any person has ever had difficulties trying to lose weight or for folks that are trying to drop some weight quicker. And for those of you were trying to drop some weight but feel sluggish all the time for this reason, you are going to see that coconut oil ends up providing you with more energy mainly because it is increasing your metabolism.
Yet another benefit of coconut oil, although this has not yet been entirely proven is that it could have healing affects such as antiviral and anti bacterial. One of the best things you will have the ability to do for your body is to begin using coconut oil instead of the other oils that you may possibly be using at this current time. Something you may or may not realize is that within an extremely short time period there will be vitamin supplement companies promoting the use of coconut oil supplements, but you are able to get the jump on this.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my beef stew recipe. To make my beef stew you need 25 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook My Beef Stew:
- Take 1-2 lb beef stew meat
- Get 3 tbsp flour
- You need 1⁄2 tsp salt
- Get 1⁄2 tsp pepper
- You need 1⁄2 tsp paprika
- Provide 3 tbsp butter
- Get 3 tbsp olive oil
- Take 4-5 garlic cloves, minced
- Provide 1 medium onion, chopped
- Get 3 carrots peeled and cut into bite sized pieces
- Prepare 2 celery stalks, cut into bite sized pieces (optional)
- Use 1 lb potatoes peeled cut into bite sized pieces
- Provide 3 cups beef broth
- Use 1⁄4 cup tomato paste
- Use 1 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- You need 1 tbsp red cooking wine
- You need 1 tsp thyme
- Get 1⁄2 tsp rosemary
- Prepare 1 bay leaf
- Get 1 cup peas
- Provide 2 tbsp water
- You need 2 tbsp cornstarch
- You need 1 tsp dried parsley (garnish)
- Provide I used a bag of mixed vegetables in this today
- Use Dash crushed red pepper
Steps to make My Beef Stew:
- In a shallow dish mix together the flour, salt, pepper, and paprika. Coat the pieces of in the flour.
- In a large stockpot add the butter and olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the meat pieces and brown on all sides (the meat will continue cooking in the stew). Once the meat is brown remove it to a plate and set aside. Cook in batches to not crowd the pan.
- If you need to add additional butter or olive oil you can add more to saute the vegetables. Add the garlic, onion, carrots, and celery into the pot and cook until the vegetables start to caramelize or get slightly soft.
- Add in the beef broth, tomato paste, potatoes, Worcestershire sauce, red cooking wine, bay leaf, thyme and rosemary.
- Add the beef pieces back into the pot.
- Bring the stew to a boil over medium-high heat. Once it starts to boil then reduce the heat to low, cover the pot and cook for one hour to 90 minutes or until the beef is tender.
- Mix the cornstarch and water together and slowly stir into the beef stew to thicken the sauce. Cook for 10-15 minutes with the lid off stirring occasionally as it thickens.
- Remove the bay leaf.
- Add the peas to the stew the last 5-10 minutes while it is thickening and before serving so they don’t get mushy.
- Garnish with parsley and Enjoy!
If you find this My Beef Stew recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.