Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ali's Homemade Beef Jerky recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ali's Homemade Beef Jerky recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already have some knowledge of how essential it is to have a healthy heart. Think about this: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Do you know, however, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthy? In the following paragraphs, you will learn which foods are good for your heart.
Do you remember being told by your parents “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples contain loads of good stuff in them to help keep your heart in good condition. Apples are known to contain loads of soluble fiber which acts sort of like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t take hold and build up into blockages. Eating just one Red Delicious apple every day can lead to as much as an eight percent decrease in your LDL cholesterol levels. That’s a fantastic number for an individual who wants a healthier heart.
There are plenty of foods out there that that are good for your body. It’s true that each of the food mentioned in this article can help your body in many ways. They are essentially great, however, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Begin incorporating these foods in your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ali's homemade beef jerky recipe. You can cook ali's homemade beef jerky using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Ali's Homemade Beef Jerky:
- You need 1 large fat trimmed Topside roast beef joint
- Use 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- Provide 3 tbsp oyster sauce
- Provide 3 tbsp honey
- Provide 2 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- You need 5 clove FINELY chopped garlic
- Provide 2 hot chillis FINELY chopped
- You need 1 cayenne pepper
- Use 1 dash sweet chilli sauce
- You need 1 Oxo beef stock cube
- Provide 1 Himalayan pink salt
- Take 1 mixed ground pepper
- Take 1 dash sesame oil
- Get 1 mixed herbs
Instructions to make Ali's Homemade Beef Jerky:
- Remove all fat from beef (as much as possible)
- Slice beef THINLY to required size - I like mine to be about 1" wide and 2 - 3" long
- In a bowl mix all other ingredients together - adjust measurements to suit your taste (ie amount of chilli or cayenne pepper used)
- Note that flavours do not traditionally go together but the final result is delicious
- Add sliced beef and mix thoroughly until all meat is coated
- Cover bowl in Clingfilm and keep in fridge for a minimum of three hours/overnight is best to infuse flavour into the meat
- Place beef on trays of dehydrator do not overcrowd to allow air to flow and stack trays
- Setting should be for meat and dehydrate overnight for 12 - 16 hours….I like a touch of moisture still in my jerky so that it is a little juicy but try a piece after 12 hours to see what you prefer
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge - if your friends and family are like mine you won't have much left to store once it is ready to eat
If you find this Ali's Homemade Beef Jerky recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.