Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Pressure Cooker Beef Stew recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Pressure Cooker Beef Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pressure Cooker Beef Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with Food.
You already realize that the body requires the heart to be healthy. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of your body won’t be healthy either. You already know that getting regular exercise and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. But are you aware that there are some foods that have been proven to help you improve the health of your heart? In this article, you will find out which foods are great for your heart.
Your heart will be healthy if you consume blueberries. Fact: Blueberries are packed with antioxidants, specially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene acts much like the resveratrol you will find in grapes. Pterostilbene is an antioxidant that helps the body be better at breaking down cholesterol as well as fats. If your body has the ability to easily break down fat and cholesterol, they will not build up in your body or cause your heart to have problems. That, in effect, helps your heart be healthy.
There are many foods that you can eat that are great for your body. It’s true that everything brought up in this article can help your body in many ways. They are particularly great, however, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Try to start consuming these foods daily. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pressure cooker beef stew recipe. You can cook pressure cooker beef stew using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pressure Cooker Beef Stew:
- You need 2 LBs beef stew meet
- You need 1⁄4 cup all purpose flour
- Prepare 1 tsp salt
- Use 1⁄2 tsp black pepper
- You need 1⁄4 cup cooking oil
- You need 1 medium celery stick
- Take 1 large onion
- Provide 3 cloves fresh garlic
- Get 1 Tbsp tomato paste
- Prepare 3 1⁄2 cup cups water (or beef broth)
- Use 2 1⁄2 Tbsp beef bouillon
- Get 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- Use 1 lb potatoes (cut into large chunks)
- You need 2 large carrots
- Use 2 dried bay leaves
- Provide 1 1⁄2 Tbsp corn starch
- Get 1 1⁄2 Tbsp cold water
Steps to make Pressure Cooker Beef Stew:
- Combine 1 tsp salt, 1⁄2 tsp pepper, and 1⁄4 cup flour and coat beef with mixture.
- Saute beef in oil until browned (no need to cook all the way through) once browned set aside.
- In pan that browned meat cook celery, onion, tomato paste, garlic.
- Turn off saute setting, add 3 1⁄2 cups beef broth or water and 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- Add browned meat back into instant pot, along with carrots and potatoes and bay leaves. combine well
- Close lid, close vent, set to pressure cook on high for 35 minutes then let naturally release for 10 minutes then quick release
- Remove lid and set to saute
- Make corn starch slurry out of 1.5 Tbsp corn starch and 1.5 Tbsp cold water combine well then add into simmering beef stew
- Stir well to thicken, turn off heat and serve
If you find this Pressure Cooker Beef Stew recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.