Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Dan Dan Hot Pot with Plenty of Sesame Seeds recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Dan Dan Hot Pot with Plenty of Sesame Seeds recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already are certain that you should have a fit and healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy. You already know that getting regular exercise and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, though, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthy? If you are interested to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Believe it or not, beans are truly effective for your heart health. It’s true that your nose won’t appreciate them so much, especially the after effects of ingesting beans, but they’re very healthy food items. This does not mean, though, that just eating beans will make your heart be much healthier or neutralize the effects of unhealthy foods you might be consuming. What is true, however, is that including beans on your Caesar’s salad in place of chicken or eating soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a good course of action to take. The good news is that beans are delicious–good enough that you might not miss the beef or chicken.
There are plenty of foods that you can include in your diet that are great for your body. It’s true that each of the food discussed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are especially great, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Try to start eating these heart-healthy foods daily. Your heart is going to be a lot healthier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy dan dan hot pot with plenty of sesame seeds recipe. You can have easy dan dan hot pot with plenty of sesame seeds using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Dan Dan Hot Pot with Plenty of Sesame Seeds:
- You need 400 grams Mix of ground pork and beef
- Get 8 grams Garlic
- You need 8 grams Ginger
- You need 20 cm Japanese leek
- Take 2 tbsp Sesame oil
- Take 2 tbsp ●Doubanjiang
- Get 1⁄2 Cabbage
- Take 2 bags Bean sprouts
- Take 1 pack Bunapi mushrooms
- Use 1200 ml ◎Water
- Get 2 tbsp ◎ Chinese soup stock
- Prepare 2 tbsp ◎Vinegar
- Take 2 tbsp ◎Soy sauce
- Provide 2 tbsp ◎Cooking sake
- Prepare 5 tbsp ◎Ground sesame seeds
- You need 1 tbsp ◎Ra-yu
- Provide 1 Chinese noodles
- Use 1 Green onions or scallions
- Provide 1 Roasted sesame seeds
Instructions to make Easy Dan Dan Hot Pot with Plenty of Sesame Seeds:
- Mince the garlic, ginger, and Japanese leek.
- Add sesame oil, minced garlic, minced ginger in a cold frying pan. Turn on the heat to medium. When fragrant, add ground meat, and stir-fry.
- When the ground meat is cooked through, add Japanese leek and doubanjiang, then continue stir-frying. Adjust the amount of the doubanjiang when you are preparing for kids.
- Add all the ◎ seasonings into an earthenware pot, and turn on the heat. Adjust the amount of ra-yu spicy chili sesame oil for kids.
- When Step 4 starts to boil, add the ingredients, cover with a lid, and simmer.
- When cooked through, add Step 3 stir-fried ground meat to the pot.
- Add Chinese noodles at the end and sprinkle roasted sesame seeds on top to your liking, then it's done.
- Serve the soup in a bowl, and add plenty of chopped green onions and ground sesame seeds. It will taste delicious.
If you find this Easy Dan Dan Hot Pot with Plenty of Sesame Seeds recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.