Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef Stew (v2.0) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Stew (v2.0) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already are aware of how crucial it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Of course, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already are aware that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the general health of your heart. Do you know, however, that there are several foods that can help your heart be healthy? In this article, you will discover which foods are good for your heart.
Blueberries are good for your heart. Blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. This specific antioxidant helps your body to be more efficient at processing your fats and cholesterol. The more effortless it is for your body to break down fat and cholesterol, the less probable it is for those things to clog your arteries and cause problems for your heart. What that means is that it helps keep your heart healthy.
There are lots of foods that you can eat that are great for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve talked about here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are essentially great, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Start eating these hearty foods daily. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef stew (v2.0) recipe. You can cook beef stew (v2.0) using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Stew (v2.0):
- Get (2.5) Lbs Top or Bottom Round Roast
- Prepare (10-15) Baby Potatoes
- Take (4) Carrots ( Skinned and cut into 2 1⁄2 inch pieces
- Provide Handful Baby Onions
- You need Handful Cherry Tomatos
- Prepare Fresh Thyme
- Provide Fresh Rosemary
- You need Cloves (4) Garlic
- Use (2) Ounces Dark Chocolate
- Provide (4) Oz's Tomato Paste
- Use (2) Tbsp Flour
- Get Whole Bottle Red Wine
- You need Salt and Pepper
Instructions to make Beef Stew (v2.0):
- Cut Roast into Large 2 inch cubes. Add to large bowl.
- Salt and pepper to taste. Add thyme and Rosemary. Add potatoes, carrots, onions,Cherry tomatoes and garlic.
- Pour in whole bottle of red wine. Covered with plastic wrap, marinade in refrigerator overnight.
- Strain whine out into a large bowl and save.
- Place the roast and vegetable mixture into a large pot on medium high. Seer until brown.
- Re add the red wine. Bring to boil. Add the tomato paste, flour and Dark Chocolate. Stir, turn to low. Cover and let cook 6 hours.
- Keep an eye on liquid level. Usually plenty though.
If you find this Beef Stew (v2.0) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.