Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Tripleta / 3 Meat Sub recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tripleta / 3 Meat Sub recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already are aware that you need to have a fit and healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of your body won’t be healthy. You already are aware that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the general health of your heart. Are you aware, though, that there are several foods that can help your heart be healthy? Today, you will find out which foods are great for your heart.
Know that fish is among the heartiest meats that you can eat. You’re probably already aware of this since your doctor has instructed you to ingest some fish two times or threee times every week. This is particularly true if there are some issues with your heart or if your heart is unhealthy. Be aware that fish is loaded with Omega 3’s which are elements that process cholesterol and turn it into healthy energy. Try to eat fish during at least two meals per week.
There are plenty of foods that you can include in your diet that are great for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve talked about here can help your body in many ways. These foods are especially beneficial for the heart, though. Try to begin consuming these hearty foods each day. Your heart will be much healthier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tripleta / 3 meat sub recipe. To make tripleta / 3 meat sub you only need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tripleta / 3 Meat Sub:
- Provide 3 large Chicken Breast
- Prepare 2 lb Ground Beef
- Use 10 slice Ham
- Get 1 Sofrito
- Use 1 packages Sazon
- Get 1 Adobo or Seasoning of choice
- Provide 1 tbsp EVOO
- Take 2 clove Chopped Garlic
- Provide 1 Mayo
- Provide 1 Ketchup
- Prepare 1 loaf Bread
Steps to make Tripleta / 3 Meat Sub:
- Season chicken with adobo or your seasoning of choice.
- Chop up ham into bite size cubed.
- On medium heat, sautee ground beef until browned. Once cooked, drain excess oil and add sofrito, adobo and sazon package. Adjust seasoning to taste, stir and incorporate well, lower heat and cover pan.
- On another pan, on medium heat cook chicken breast (either whole or chopped up in bite size cubes). Once cooked, incorporate with ground beef.
- In the same pan you cooked the chicken, add the ham and cook for about 2-3 minutes. Once cooked, incorporate with ground beef and chicken. Mix well and cover lid on low heat.
- For the Mayo Ketchup sauce, chop up your garlic cloves and mix together with about 3 tablespoons of ketchup and 3 tablespoons of mayonnaise. Sauce should come out pink. (If too garlicky you can add more ketchup and mayo)
- Cut bread to the size of your choice and put Mayo Ketchup sauce on both slices, add your meat and any toppings of your choice. I like to add crunchy potato stix and lettuce. Drizzle more sauce over toppings and enjoy!
If you find this Tripleta / 3 Meat Sub recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.