Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Pressure Cooker Chili recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Pressure Cooker Chili recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pressure Cooker Chili recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with Food.
You already know that the body needs a healthy heart. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Do you know, however, that several specific foods are terrific for making your heart be healthier? Keep reading to learn which foods are best for your heart.
Believe it or not, beans are really awesome for your heart health. The after effects of consuming beans may not have a pleasant smell, but they’re terrific for the inside of your body. This does not mean, though, that just eating beans will make your heart be a great deal healthier or counterbalance the effects of unhealthy foods you might be consuming. What is true, though, is that putting green beans on your salad rather than chicken or eating soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a superb course of action to take. The good news is that beans are tasty–good enough that you might not miss consuming beef or chicken.
There are lots of foods that you can eat that are beneficial for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in many ways. They are essentially wonderful, though, for improving your heart health. Introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet daily. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pressure cooker chili recipe. You can have pressure cooker chili using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Pressure Cooker Chili:
- Provide 3 lb stew meat - beef, pork, and/or lamb
- Prepare 2 tsp peanut oil
- Take 1 1⁄2 tsp kosher salt
- Prepare 2 chipotle peppers canned in adobo sauce, chopped
- Prepare 1 (16 ounce) container chunky salsa
- Provide 30 corn tortilla chips
- Take 1 tbsp chili powder
- Take 1 tbsp adobo sauce from canned chipotle peppers
- You need 1 tbsp tomato paste
- Prepare 1 tsp ground cumin
- Provide 1 (12 ounce) bottle beer, med ale
- Use 2 can kidney beans undrained
Steps to make Pressure Cooker Chili:
- Place the meat in a large mixing bowl and toss with peanut oil and salt.
- Heat a 6 quart heavy bottomed pressure cooker over high heat until hot. Add the meat in 3-4 batches and brown on all sides, about 2 mins per batch. Once each batch is browned transfer to a clean bowl.
- Once the meat is cooked, add the beer to deglaze the pot.
- Scrape the browned bits from the bottom of the pot. Add the meat back to the pressure cooker along with the salsa, chips, peppers, sauce, paste, spices and beans. Stir to combine. Lock the lid in place according to instructions. When the steam begins to hiss out of the cooker (about 5 mins), reduce heat to low and cook 25 mins. Remove from the heat and carefully release the steam. Serve immediately.
- Top with your favorite toppings - cheese, sour cream. avocado, onions, etc.
If you find this Pressure Cooker Chili recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.