Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Brad's corned beef hash recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brad's corned beef hash recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already are aware of how important it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of your body won’t be either. You already know that exercising regularly and following a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, however, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthier? Today, you will find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Know that your heart needs blueberries. You’ll be glad to know that blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. This antioxidant assists your body to be more efficient at processing your fats and cholesterol. If your body can easily process fat and cholesterol, they are not going to accumulate in your body or cause problems for your heart. This, basically, makes your heart as healthy as possible.
There are plenty of foods that you can consume that are great for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are essentially wonderful, though, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Begin eating these heart-healthy foods each day. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to brad's corned beef hash recipe. To make brad's corned beef hash you need 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Brad's corned beef hash:
- Use medium potatoes
- Get LG red onion
- Get left over corned beef, shredded
- Provide Sea salt and black pepper
- Use cider vinegar
- Use Eggs
- Provide minced garlic
Instructions to make Brad's corned beef hash:
- Wash potatoes. Quarter lengthwise. Slice very thin.
- Melt 2 -3 tbs butter in a large frying pan. Add potatoes and onions. Fry over medium heat. Stir fairly often. Just so potatoes don't brown too fast.
- When potatoes get tender and start to brown, add salt pepper and garlic. Continue to cook until potatoes brown and start to get crispy.
- Add vinegar and scrape up any char that is sticking to the pan. Add corned beef and heat through.
- Fry a couple eggs however you prefer them. Serve immediately with hot sauce if desired. Enjoy.
If you find this Brad's corned beef hash recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.