Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Cheesy Meat Lasagña recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cheesy Meat Lasagña recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy Meat Lasagña recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your To Be Healthy And Strong with Food.
You already are aware of how crucial it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Think about it: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of your body won’t be healthy. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Did you already know, however, that there are a number of foods that can help your heart be healthy? If you would like to know what to eat to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Fish is perhaps the healthiest food you can eat. You probably already know this as you’ve probably been told to ensure that you eat fish at least a couple of times a week. This is especially true for those suffering from heart problems or who are worried that their hearts aren’t healthy. Fish contains lots of Omega 3’s which are elements that process cholesterol and transform it into healthy energy. Try to consume fish in at least two meals each week.
There are many foods that you can eat that are great for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are especially wonderful, however, for promoting a healthy heart. Introduce these healthy foods into your diet regularly. Your heart will be much healthier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy meat lasagña recipe. To make cheesy meat lasagña you need 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cheesy Meat Lasagña:
- Provide 1 chopped Red Onion
- Provide 2 heaping tablespoons of Sofrito
- You need 1 packages Chicken Buillon
- Provide 1 packages Sazon with Culantro and Achiote
- Prepare 2 large Bay Leaves
- Prepare 1⁄4 cup sliced Pimento Stuffed Green Olives
- Provide 1 box Lasagña Sheets
- Get 1 Salt and Pepper to taste
- Provide 1 lb Mozzarella Cheese
- Use 4 oz s Cream Cheese
- Take 1⁄2 cup Parmesan Cheese
- You need 3 lb of Ground beef
- Provide 2 clove minced Garlic
- You need 4 oz of Tomato sauce
- Provide 24 oz of Pasta sauce
- Take 3 tsp of Garlic powder
- You need 3 tsp of Adobo Goya
- Take 3 tsp of dried Basil
- Prepare 3 tsp of Italian seasoning
Steps to make Cheesy Meat Lasagña:
- I recommend using an aluminum disposable baking tray for this recipe, but if not, you can cover your baking dish with aluminum foil for easy clean-up :-)
- In a large pot, on medium to high heat, add the ground meat. If it's 100% lean add a little EVOO so it won't stick. Add adobo, chicken buillion, sazon and salt and pepper to taste. With a wooden spoon mix well and cook until meat is browned. Drain excess oil.
- To drained meat, add minced garlic, chopped onion, sofrito, olives and tomato sauce. Mix well and cook until onions are translucent. Then, add Pasta sauce, Italian seasoning, dried basil, garlic powder and bay leaves. Add more salt and pepper if needed. Simmer meat sauce for 35 minutes and preheat your oven to 425°F.
- In salted, boiling water cook Lasagña sheets for about 10-12 minutes. Rinse them under cold water quickly to prevent them from sticking together. Once meat sauce is ready, start layering your Lasagña.
- Start building your lasagña. Add about 2-3 tablespoons of the meat sauce to the bottom of your baking dish. Layer with 3-4 pasta sheets, add 1⁄2 the cream cheese, 1⁄3 of the mozzarella cheese, 1⁄3 of the meat sauce and sprinkle with a couple dashes of parmesan cheese. Make another layer of pasta sheets, add the other 1⁄2 of the cream cheese, 1⁄3 of the mozzarella cheese and 1⁄3 of the meat sauce. Add another layer of pasta sheets, the last of the meat sauce and the last of the mozzarella cheese, topping it off with the remaining parmesan cheese. Cook in oven for about 40-45 minutes or until cheese is melted and golden brown.
- Let sit for 10 minutes before cutting it up. Serve and enjoy! :-)
If you find this Cheesy Meat Lasagña recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.