Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Instant Pot Beef Stew recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Instant Pot Beef Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Instant Pot Beef Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already are aware of how important it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy. You already know that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the total health of your heart. But are you aware that there are some foods that have been proven to help you improve the health of your heart? Keep on reading to learn which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Believe it or not, beans are really awesome for your heart. The after effects of eating them may not have a pleasant smell, but they’re terrific for the inside of your body. It doesn’t mean, though, that simply consuming beans will undo the detrimental effects of eating unhealthy foods or make your heart better by magic. What we are saying is that substituting in kidney beans or edamame for the chicken on your green salad or eating a soy burger instead of a beef hamburger is a great idea. Fortunately, beans are very tasty and you never know…you might not even miss consuming real meat.
There are tons of foods that you can include in your diet that will be good for your body. It’s true that every food mentioned in this article can help your body in many ways. They are especially beneficial for the heart, however. Try to begin consuming these foods regularly. Your heart is going to be so much heartier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to instant pot beef stew recipe. You can have instant pot beef stew using 22 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Instant Pot Beef Stew:
- Prepare 1.5 lb beef chuck, chopped into cubes
- Provide 3 tbsp flour
- Provide 1⁄2 tsp salt
- Provide 1⁄2 tsp garlic powder
- Provide 1⁄2 tsp fresh ground pepper
- Get 3 tbsp olive oil
- Prepare 1 onion, chopped
- Prepare 1⁄2 cup pinot noir
- Prepare 4 cups beef broth
- Take 4 carrots, chopped
- Use 4 stalks celery, chopped
- Prepare 1 large potato, peeled and chopped
- You need 1 bay leaf
- Get 6 oz tomato paste
- Provide 1 tsp dried rosemary
- Get 1 tsp dried parsley
- You need 1 tsp basil
- Provide 1 tsp oregano
- You need 1⁄2 tsp celery seed
- Provide 1 tsp Worcester sauce
- Use 2 tbsp cornstarch
- Prepare 2 tbsp water
Instructions to make Instant Pot Beef Stew:
- Combine flour, powdered garlic, salt and pepper in a gallon plastic bag and shake vigorously. Add cubed beef and toss to coat.
- Heat olive oil in a instant pot on saute mode, then add onions and beef. Cook until browned.
- Deglaze pot with red wine. After all the brown bits are scraped off the bottom, stir in all the other ingredients except the cornstarch and water. Close the pot and cook on stew setting.
- After pot is depressurized, create a slurry with cornstarch and water. Add slowly to pot and thicken to desired consistency. Salt and pepper to taste.
If you find this Instant Pot Beef Stew recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.