Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Leftover Corned Beef & Cabbage Grilled Sandwich recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Leftover Corned Beef & Cabbage Grilled Sandwich recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Leftover Corned Beef & Cabbage Grilled Sandwich recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already have some knowledge of how important it is to have a healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy either. You already understand that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the general health of your heart. Are you aware, though, that there are a number of foods that can help your heart be healthier? If you are interested to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Can you remember being told by your mom or dad “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? Apples are packed full of things that will keep your heart healthy. They have loads of soluble fiber which works kind of like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t collect and build up into blockages. The truth is that eating just one Red Delicious apple every day can make your LDL levels drop by as much as 8 percent. That’s a wonderful number for a person who wants a healthier heart.
There are plenty of foods that you can eat that are great for your body. It’s true that every food brought up in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are especially beneficial for the heart, however. Begin eating these health food every day. Your heart will be a lot better if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to leftover corned beef & cabbage grilled sandwich recipe. To make leftover corned beef & cabbage grilled sandwich you need 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Leftover Corned Beef & Cabbage Grilled Sandwich:
- Get A few slices leftover cooked corned beef - chopped
- Take 1 wedge leftover boiled cabbage - chopped
- Use 2 oz (about) freshly shredded swiss cheese
- Get 1⁄4 cup (again, about lol) thousand island dressing
- Use 4 slices bread, your choice (all I had on hand was whole wheat)
- Provide 2 tbs unsalted butter - softened
Instructions to make Leftover Corned Beef & Cabbage Grilled Sandwich:
- First you need to get some of the excess moisture out of the cabbage since we'll be adding some with the dressing. Heat a 10 inch nonstick skillet over medium heat. When hot add corned beef and cabbage. Cook until most of the moisture has evaporated stirring often, just a few minutes.
- Transfer mixture to a medium bowl and let cool about 10 minutes. Stir in shredded swiss and dressing until combined. Rinse and dry skillet and heat over medium-low. While heating spread 1⁄2 tbs butter on one side of each slice of bread.
- I find it works best to cook one sammich at a time, so place one slice of bread butter side down in skillet. Spoon about half the filling over bread slice in skillet. Top with second slice of bread, butter side up.
- When bottom slice is browned (about 4-5 min) flip, gently press down on top with spatula, cover skillet to ensure everything gets melty while the second side browns (another few minutes).
- Transfer to a plate, let rest a few minutes. Cut to serve if desired. Enjoy!
If you find this Leftover Corned Beef & Cabbage Grilled Sandwich recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.