Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Creamy potato chowder with corned beef shreds & garlic croutons recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamy potato chowder with corned beef shreds & garlic croutons recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy potato chowder with corned beef shreds & garlic croutons recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Coconut Oil Is Really A Great Product And Can Also Be Advantageous For Your Health.
Coconut oil will be something that can actually help men and women live a longer and healthier life and something you need to begin to use today. Unlike other products you can purchase on the market today this device will have a wide variety of health benefits for your body. You ought to also be aware that coconut oil isn’t just something you can use inside your body to be healthy but also something you can use externally. If you are wondering what a number of these benefits are you need to be happy to realize that we’re going to be explaining to you in this article what a number of these benefits might be.
One more thing you’re going to find coconut oil is very useful for is to be utilized on your hair and skin, and this is obviously something you would never do with other cooking oils. Coconut oil has been proven to be very useful for folks who wind up with skin rashes, and by simply using the coconut oil directly on your skin it can help the actual healing process. Needless to say you do not need to have a skin rash to use this, because this is loaded with antioxidants which is healthy for your skin and will additionally make your skin feel extremely smooth.
One more thing I want to mention is that there’ve actually been scientific studies performed which show that coconut oil may have anti bacterial an antiviral effects on the body. Should you have other oils in your house I would recommend getting rid of them and replacing them with coconut oil on account of the many benefits which can be associated with it. Something you may possibly or may not understand is that within a very short time period there are going to be vitamin supplement organizations marketing the usage of coconut oil supplements, but you are able to get the jump on this.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy potato chowder with corned beef shreds & garlic croutons recipe. To make creamy potato chowder with corned beef shreds & garlic croutons you only need 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Creamy potato chowder with corned beef shreds & garlic croutons:
- Provide 4 large potatoes (skin off) dice to cubes
- Get 4 large celery sticks (choped)
- Use 4 large carrots (chopped)
- Take 2 whole red/white onions (chopped finely)
- Use 5 garlic bulbs (minced finely)
- Take 1 shalots (minced finely)
- Get 180 g canned corned beef
- Prepare 3 table spoons corn starch
- Provide half table spoon of chilly flakes
- You need 1 table spoon red pepper powder
- Provide 1 table spoon onion powder
- Use 4 cups chicken stocks
- Use 180 ml cooking cream
- Take grated parmesan or your fav cheese
- Get chopped parsley for garnish
- Use olive oil
- Provide half unsalted butter stick
- Prepare salt & pepper for seasoning
- Take garlic croutons
Instructions to make Creamy potato chowder with corned beef shreds & garlic croutons:
- On a med heat, cook the corned beef on a small pot with a drizzle of olive oil till semi-dry (3 minutes) add a spoon of butter and half of minced garlic and shallots. Continue cooking till the color changes to darker hue then set a side (3 to 4 minutes)
- Prepare a large cooking pot. Drizzle 2 spoons of olive oil on med heat then sautee chopped onions till translucent. Add the remaning minced garlic. Add celery & carrots the continue cooking for 2 to 3 minutes. Seasoned with salt & pepper then add the corn starch inside and stir well
- Add the first cup of chicken stock and simmer on low heat for 2 minutes
- Add the potatoes and the second cup of chicken stocks then simmer with the lid closed for 3 to 4 minutes
- Add in the cooked corned beef, cooked and stir well. Add the third cup of chicken stock, onion powder, red pepper powder, pepper flakes & 1 bay leaf and adjust the salt and pepper. Simmer wih lid close for 5 minutes
- Stir well and keep on eye on the liquid since it will reduce down and pour in the last cup of chicken stock. Close the lid and simmer till well cooked (potatoes and carrots easily break with spoon) for about 5 minutes
- Add cooking cream and adjust salt & pepper. Cook for 2 to 3 more minutes and taste check
- Turned off the heat and put in the remaining of butter. Stir well till it melted perfectly
- Serve hot with garlic croutons and add the grated cheese on top with chopped parsley
If you find this Creamy potato chowder with corned beef shreds & garlic croutons recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.