Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Low Carb Braised Beef Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Low Carb Braised Beef Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already know that the body calls for a healthy heart. Of course, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that working out on a regular basis and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, however, that several specific foods are terrific for improving the health of your heart? Today, you will learn which foods are great for your heart.
Know that fish is just about the healthiest food you can eat. You may already be aware of this because you’ve probably been told to ensure that you eat fish at least twice a week. This is especially true for those suffering from heart problems or are worrying that their hearts aren’t healthy. Know that fish is rich in Omega 3s which are what helps process and turn unhealthy cholesterol into good energy. Include fish in two meals per week.
There are tons of foods that you can include in your diet that will be beneficial for your body. To be sure, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in many ways. They are essentially beneficial for the heart, though. Try introducing these healthy foods into your diet every day. Your heart is going to be a lot heartier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to low carb braised beef stew recipe. You can have low carb braised beef stew using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Low Carb Braised Beef Stew:
- Take 1 kg Beef (any tough cut eg beef cheeks) cut into large chunks
- Use 4 Tbsp All Purpose Flour
- Provide Salt & Pepper
- Take 2 Brown Onions - sliced
- Prepare 2 Bay leaves
- Get 1 tsp Crushed Garlic
- Get 2 tsp Smoked Paprika
- Use 2 tsp Coriander Powder
- Take 2 tsp Chilli Flakes
- Get 1⁄3 cup Tomato Paste
- Take 4 cups Beef Stock
- Provide 1⁄3 cup Soy Sauce
- Use 7 Red Radishes
- Provide 2 Stalks Celery (roughly chopped)
- Provide 4 Carrots (rougly chopped)
- Provide Olive Oil
Instructions to make Low Carb Braised Beef Stew:
- Preheat the oven to 160°C degrees fan forced. Season the flour with salt & pepper and cover the beef with the seasoned flour and batch fry to seal the meat in a oven ready cast iron pan. Remove the meat and set aside.
- In the same pan add the onion, bay leaves and garlic and fry until lightly browned. Adding a dash of water to scrape any meat residue from the bottom of the pan.
- Add the spices (paprika, coriander & chilli) to the onion, cook till fragrant for 1 minute then add the tomato paste. Stir through then add the chopped vegetables. Stir to coat well.
- Add the meat incl meat juices to the dish and coat well. Add the beef stock and soy sauce and season with salt and pepper. Bring to a boil, cover then move to the preheated oven and braise for 1.5 hours.
- After 1.5 hours remove from oven, stir through, cover and braise for another hour. After 2.5 hours the meat should be tender and it should be ready to serve. You can serve with toasted baguette slices. Enjoy 😋
If you find this Low Carb Braised Beef Stew recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.