Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamy potato chowder with corned beef shreds & garlic croutons recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy potato chowder with corned beef shreds & garlic croutons recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your To Be Healthy And Strong with Food.
You already are aware that the body requires a heart that is strong and healthy. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy. You already know that getting regular exercise and sticking to a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. But did you know that there are a number of foods that have been found to help you improve your heart health? Today, you will learn which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Can you remember being told “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples have plenty of good stuff in them to help keep your heart healthy. Apples are known to be high in soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t accumulate or cause blockages. The truth is that eating a single Red Delicious apple every day can cause as much as an eight percent drop in your LDL cholesterol levels. That’s a great number for an individual who desires a healthier heart.
There are plenty of foods that are terrific for your body. Without a doubt, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are essentially good, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Introduce these healthy foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy potato chowder with corned beef shreds & garlic croutons recipe. You can cook creamy potato chowder with corned beef shreds & garlic croutons using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Creamy potato chowder with corned beef shreds & garlic croutons:
- Provide large potatoes (skin off) dice to cubes
- Prepare large celery sticks (choped)
- Provide large carrots (chopped)
- Use whole red/white onions (chopped finely)
- You need garlic bulbs (minced finely)
- Get shalots (minced finely)
- Get canned corned beef
- Get table spoons corn starch
- Take table spoon of chilly flakes
- Get table spoon red pepper powder
- Use table spoon onion powder
- Prepare chicken stocks
- Prepare cooking cream
- Take grated parmesan or your fav cheese
- You need chopped parsley for garnish
- Get olive oil
- You need unsalted butter stick
- You need salt & pepper for seasoning
- Get garlic croutons
Instructions to make Creamy potato chowder with corned beef shreds & garlic croutons:
- On a med heat, cook the corned beef on a small pot with a drizzle of olive oil till semi-dry (3 minutes) add a spoon of butter and half of minced garlic and shallots. Continue cooking till the color changes to darker hue then set a side (3 to 4 minutes)
- Prepare a large cooking pot. Drizzle 2 spoons of olive oil on med heat then sautee chopped onions till translucent. Add the remaning minced garlic. Add celery & carrots the continue cooking for 2 to 3 minutes. Seasoned with salt & pepper then add the corn starch inside and stir well
- Add the first cup of chicken stock and simmer on low heat for 2 minutes
- Add the potatoes and the second cup of chicken stocks then simmer with the lid closed for 3 to 4 minutes
- Add in the cooked corned beef, cooked and stir well. Add the third cup of chicken stock, onion powder, red pepper powder, pepper flakes & 1 bay leaf and adjust the salt and pepper. Simmer wih lid close for 5 minutes
- Stir well and keep on eye on the liquid since it will reduce down and pour in the last cup of chicken stock. Close the lid and simmer till well cooked (potatoes and carrots easily break with spoon) for about 5 minutes
- Add cooking cream and adjust salt & pepper. Cook for 2 to 3 more minutes and taste check
- Turned off the heat and put in the remaining of butter. Stir well till it melted perfectly
- Serve hot with garlic croutons and add the grated cheese on top with chopped parsley
If you find this Creamy potato chowder with corned beef shreds & garlic croutons recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.