Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Red Bean and Ground Beef Stew recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Red Bean and Ground Beef Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red Bean and Ground Beef Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already are aware that you need to have a fit and healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already understand that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the general health of your heart. Did you know, however, that some specific foods are terrific for making your heart feel better? Continue reading to learn which foods are best for your heart.
Know that blueberries are great for your heart. You’ll be glad to know that blueberries are rich in antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene acts much like the resveratrol found in grapes. This antioxidant assists your body to be better at breaking down your fats and cholesterol. The better it is for your body to break down fat and cholesterol, the less likely it is for those things to clog your arteries and cause problems for your heart. This, basically, makes your heart as healthy as possible.
There are lots of foods that you can eat that are beneficial for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in many ways. They are particularly beneficial for the heart, however. Try incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet every day. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to red bean and ground beef stew recipe. You can have red bean and ground beef stew using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Red Bean and Ground Beef Stew:
- Prepare 2 pound ground beef
- Get 15 ounces red beans
- Prepare 15 ounces diced tomatoes
- Get 1-1⁄2 pint beef broth
- Get 5 leaves bay leaf
- You need 1 cup sliced celery leaves included
- Take 1 cup diced onion
- Provide 1⁄4 cup ground paprika
- You need 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Take 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- Get 1 teaspoon salt
- Prepare 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Take 2 teaspoon granulated garlic powder
- Take 3 tablespoons tomato paste concentrated
- Prepare 1⁄2 cup heat roasted pepper +1⁄4 cup juices
- You need To taste cayenne pepper
- Get To taste grated Parmesan cheese
- Prepare 2 tablespoons capers + 1 tablespoon juices
- Take 2 cups canned straw mushrooms drained
- Take 1⁄2 stick butter
Instructions to make Red Bean and Ground Beef Stew:
- Slice the celery, onion, and mushrooms.
- Start browning your beef. Add the spices. Slice the heat roasted peppers. Add juices of peppers and capers, to ground beef.
- Add all the vegetables to the beef except beans.
- Take the beans and drain. Add to the vegetables. Simmer 15 minutes and add the tomatoes.
- Add the broth, mustard, and syrup. Simmer 20 minutes. Add the butter and walk away 30 minutes. Allow to reduce. Stir well.
- Stir in the tomato paste and allow to reduce 20 minutes. Serve add cheese and cayenne pepper if you want. I hope you enjoy!!!!
If you find this Red Bean and Ground Beef Stew recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.