Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Simple Mapo Tofu recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Simple Mapo Tofu recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Mapo Tofu recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already know that you have to have a healthy heart. Of course, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to follow a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Are you aware, however, that some specific foods are great for making your heart feel better? If you want to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Can you remember being told by your mom or dad “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? Apples are packed full of things that will promote a healthy heart. Apples are high in soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t amass or cause blockages. Just one Red Delicious apple daily can make your bad cholesterol levels go down by as much as eight percent! That’s a fantastic number for somebody who desires a healthier heart.
There are many foods that you can consume that are great for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in many ways. They are particularly beneficial for the heart, however. Try to introduce these healthy foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to simple mapo tofu recipe. You can have simple mapo tofu using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Simple Mapo Tofu:
- Prepare 220 grams Mixed ground beef and pork
- Get 1 clove Garlic (finely chopped)
- You need 1 clove Ginger (finely chopped)
- Take 5 cm Green onion (finely chopped)
- Use 1 tsp Doubanjiang
- You need 200 ml ★Water
- You need 1⁄2 cube ★Soup stock cube
- Prepare 1 tsp ★Chicken soup stock granules
- Use 2 tbsp ★Sugar
- Use 50 ml ★Sake
- You need 60 ml ★Soy sauce
- Use 1⁄2 bunch Chinese garlic chives
- You need 1 block Tofu
- Get 1 1⁄2 tbsp Sesame oil
- Provide 1 Liquefied Katakuriko
Steps to make Simple Mapo Tofu:
- Drain the tofu.
- Put some oil in a pot and then stir fry the garlic, ginger, and green onions. Once aromatic, add in the doubanjiang. For kids: I only use 5 g of the doubanjiang!
- Next, add the meat and stir fry.
- Add in the ★ ingredients and then skim off any scum that rises.
- Add the tofu (pre-cut into bite size pieces), and the Chinese garlic chives. Bring to a boil.
- Pour in the sesame oil and katakuriko slurry. Once it thickens, it's ready.
If you find this Simple Mapo Tofu recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.