Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Spanish Stuffed Cabbage recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Spanish Stuffed Cabbage recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spanish Stuffed Cabbage recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already realize that the body calls for a heart that is strong and healthy. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Are you aware, however, that there are some foods that can help you have a healthy heart? In the following paragraphs, you will discover which foods are good for your heart.
Blueberries are a fantastic source of heart healthy. You should know that blueberries have lots of antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene performs pretty much like the resveratrol in grapes. This antioxidant may be able to help your body improve its ability to process the fat and cholesterol you eat. The more effortless it is for your body to process fat and cholesterol, the less likely it is for those things to accumulate in your arteries and cause heart problems. This, essentially, makes your heart healthy.
There are tons of foods that you can consume that will be great for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in many ways. They are especially terrific, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet regularly. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spanish stuffed cabbage recipe. You can cook spanish stuffed cabbage using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spanish Stuffed Cabbage:
- Take 1 lb Ground Beef
- Use 1 packages Sa-son Original Seasoning
- Get 1⁄2 tbsp Goya Adobo All Purpose Seasoning
- Take 1⁄4 Crushed Red Pepper
- You need 4 as needed Cabbage Leaves
- You need 1 cup Rice ( You Can Use Any Rice)
- Use 1 Tomato Slide
Instructions to make Spanish Stuffed Cabbage:
- In a large pan add the beef and the 4 first seasonings. Cook for bout 10-15 minute on medium heat. Depending on the quantity of the beef
- For flavor to the rice cook the rice with a little of salt and oil. The rice should be cook all the way
- When both the rice and the beef are cooked, in a large mixing bowl mix them together. Before mixing drain the meat so that all you have left is the meat. safe the sauce for later. If you want to add vegetable you can do so. I usually used a can of mixed veggies
- Take the cabbage leaves and soak them in hot bowling water for bout 2 minutes. Then take it out and act like its a tortilla put the mix in the middle and add a tomato slide. You can either roll it, make it into a sack or a ball.
- After you have finish with all the beef and rice put the stuffed cabbages in a pan you can add butter do that it does not stick. Remember the sauce you set aside now add it on top of the cabbages so that they get cooked in their own sauce
- Place them into the oven for 20-30 minutes on 325°F to 350°F
- You can serve it with mash potatoes or what ever you desire. I usually add a little of cheese on top
If you find this Spanish Stuffed Cabbage recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.