Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Char Keow Teow with beef gravy recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Char Keow Teow with beef gravy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Char Keow Teow with beef gravy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Many Of You Might Not Understand This But Coconut Oil Can Have Great Health Advantages To It.
In this day and age of people are trying to live a healthier life and you’re going to find that the use of coconut oil will help you accomplish this. Unlike other products you can purchase currently available this device will have a wide variety of health advantages for your body. You need to also be aware that coconut oil isn’t just something you can use inside your body to be healthy but also something you are able to use externally. Coconut oil is much more advantageous than other oils you can purchase and in this post we will be telling you why.
Another amazing side effect of making use of this kind of product is that coconut oil will actually help you lose some weight by increasing your metabolism. Actually studies have shown that men and women can end up burning off three times more calories by simply utilizing this simple product in their diet. This is really great news for any person has ever had difficulties trying to lose some weight or for folks that are trying to lose some weight quicker. And for individuals were trying to lose weight but feel sluggish all the time for this reason, you’ll discover that coconut oil winds up providing you with more energy because it is improving your metabolism.
Another benefit of coconut oil, although this has not yet been entirely proven is that it could have healing affects for example antiviral and anti bacterial. One of the best things you’re going to have the ability to do for your body is to begin using coconut oil as opposed to the other oils that you may be using at this current time. Something you may or may not understand is that within a very short time frame there are going to be vitamin supplement businesses marketing the use of coconut oil supplements, but you are able to get the jump on this.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to char keow teow with beef gravy recipe. To cook char keow teow with beef gravy you only need 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Char Keow Teow with beef gravy:
- Provide 200 g fresh rice noodles (but if you can find fresh one use dry one and soaked in hot water about 30 min before use)
- Use 1 tbsp dark soysauce
- Get 250 g minced beef
- Take 1-2 tbsp vegetable oil
- You need 1 tbsp finely chopped garlic
- You need 1 cup carrot (finely chopped)
- Provide 1 cup onion (finely chopped)
- Take 1 cup broccoli (finely chopped)
- Prepare 1 small tin chopped tomato
- Get 2 spring onions (finely chopped)
- Use 1 tbsp fishsauce
- You need 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- Get 1 tsp soysauce
- Get 2 tbsp sriracha sauce
- You need 1 tbsp brown sugar
- Get 2 tbsp corn flour
- Get 1 cup water
Steps to make Char Keow Teow with beef gravy:
- On a high heat wok, add cooking oil and garlic. Fried until garlic become golden then add minced beef, onion, carrot, broccoli and mix well.
- Add some fish sauce, soy sauce, oyster sauce and sriracha sauce then then the heat down to low. Let it simmer.
- Add some tin tomato and spring onions then mix well. Then mix corn flour with water then pour into the wok, at the stage you need to mix really fast so the sauce get thicken and not become lumpy. If the sauce too dry add some water. Taste your sauce it should be salty, sweet, sour and a little kick from sriracha sauce.
- On a mixing bowl if you have fresh rice noodles, separately them with hand first then add some dark soy sauce and mix well. Make sure the sauce coated all of the noodles. If you have dry noodles that have been soak in hot water, rinse them out and add some dark soy sauce and make sure the dark soy sauce coated all the noodles.
- Then on another medium high heat pan or wok, add some cooking oil and then add noodles in. Quick stir fried and try to seperate the noodles add some salt and pepper.
- Plate up time, place some noodles on first then some beef minced gravy. You can top up with pickles chilli
If you find this Char Keow Teow with beef gravy recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.