Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already realize that the body calls for a heart that is strong and healthy. Consider this: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of you won’t be either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Did you know, though, that several specific foods are terrific for making your heart be healthier? If you are interested to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Beans–seriously–are super great for your heart. It’s true that your nose won’t appreciate them so much, particularly the after effects of consuming beans, but they’re extremely healthy food items. It doesn’t mean, however, that just consuming beans will undo the harmful effects of consuming unhealthy foods or make your heart better by magic. What we do mean is that substituting in pinto beans or edamame for the chicken on your green salad or eating a soy burger instead of a beef hamburger is a good idea. The good news is that beans are tasty–good enough that you might not miss the beef or chicken.
There are many foods that you can include in your diet that are good for your body. It’s true that everything mentioned in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. The foods mentioned are especially great for the heart, though. Try to introduce these healthy foods into your diet regularly. Your heart is going to be a lot healthier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef stew recipe. You can cook beef stew using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Beef Stew:
- Use (2.5 Lbs) Chuck Roast
- Use (2) Cups of beef broth
- Take (6) Tbsp of Olive Oil
- Prepare (3) Tbsp of Butter
- Take (3⁄4) Cup of Flour
- You need to taste Salt and Pepper
- Provide (2) Tbsp of Balsamic Vinegar
- Get (1) Onion, diced
- Use (1) Large can diced tomatoes
- Use (5) Potatoes, diced. Skin on
- Get (5) Carrots, skinned and cut into 2 inch pieces
- Use (4) Cups of water. (Approximately)
Instructions to make Beef Stew:
- Dice Chuck Roast into 1inch pieces.
- Put flour, salt and pepper into a large bowl. Add diced Chuck Roast. Mix/coat well.
- In a cast iron pan, heat Olive Oil, butter. Fry the flour coated Chuck Roast until dark brown, in batches as not to over fill pan. Add in Balsamic Vinegar to first batch.
- In a large pot, add the beef broth and diced tomatoes.
- Dice potatoes, carrots and Onion.
- Add all of the fried Chuck to pot. Add the remaining juices from cast iron pan to pot. Add the water.
- Add all the vegetables to pot. At this point make sure there is enough water in pot to cover everything well.
- Cover and simmer on very Low for 4-5 hour's. Checking every few hours on the liquid. Add some water when or if you need to.
- Enjoy with some cornbread or bread and butter.
If you find this Beef Stew recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.