Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Keema Paratha recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Keema Paratha recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Keema Paratha recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already are aware that you should have a healthy heart. Think about this: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already are aware that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the total health of your heart. Do you know, though, that a number of specific foods are terrific for making your heart feel better? If you would like to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Fish is among the healthiest meats you can consume. You probably be aware of this since you’ve probably been told to make sure that you consume fish at least two times a week. This is especially true for those whose hearts are not in good shape. Fish is loaded with Omega 3’s which are what enables your body to process bad cholesterol. Try to consume fish a couple of times every week.
There are plenty of foods that you can include in your diet that are beneficial for your body. To be sure, the foods listed in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are especially wonderful, however, for promoting a healthy heart. Begin incorporating these healthy foods in your diet every day. Your heart will be much healthier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to keema paratha recipe. You can cook keema paratha using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Keema Paratha:
- Provide 1 kg Beef mince
- Provide 2 tbsp Ginger/Garlic paste
- Take 2 tbsp Green chilli paste
- Get Salt 1 tap or as required
- Use Chinese salt 1⁄2 tsp (optional)
- Get 2 tsp Garam masala powder
- Get 5 tbsp Mustard oil
- Prepare 3 tbsp Oil
- Provide Water as required
- Provide 3-4 Onions finely chopped
- You need leaves Coriander
- You need Eggs beaten
Instructions to make Keema Paratha:
- In a pot heat mustard oil and oil and add g/g paste bhunofy then add keema and other ingredients and bhunofy well then add little bit water when water dries and keema done, add onions mix it and turn off flame. Make sure water is completely dry.
- I made in roll patti. - get a roll sheet, put your keema mixture in middle as a square, add beaten egg all over the keema not too much just with the tablespoon, close it from 4 sides with laai.
- Get a frying pan and shallow fry both sides serve with imli chatni or ketchup or chilli sauce.
If you find this Keema Paratha recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.