Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Everyone's Favorite Mapo Eggplant recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Everyone's Favorite Mapo Eggplant recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already are certain that you have to have a strong and healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already understand that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the general health of your heart. Do you know, though, that several specific foods are good for making your heart be healthier? Continue reading to learn which foods are best for your heart.
Know that fish is more or less the healthiest food out there. You’re probably already aware of this as your health care provider has advised you to consume some fish at least two or three times a week. This is particularly true if you have problems with your heart or if your heart is in not too good a shape. Be aware that fish contains lots of Omega 3’s which are elements that process cholesterol and turn it into healthy energy. Try to eat fish at least two times each week.
There are plenty of foods that are terrific for your body. No doubt, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are especially good for the heart, however. Try to start consuming these hearty foods regularly. Your heart will be a lot better if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to everyone's favorite mapo eggplant recipe. You can cook everyone's favorite mapo eggplant using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Everyone's Favorite Mapo Eggplant:
- Use 5 Eggplants (slim Japanese type)
- Get 200 grams Ground meat (beef, pork or a mix)
- Use 1 tbsp plus Doubanjiang
- Use 2 clove Garlic
- You need 1 the same amount as the garlic Ginger
- Take 2 stalks Japanese leeks
- You need 1 Vegetable oil
- Get 1 Sesame oil
- Use 2 tbsp Katakuriko
- Use 1 Sansho pepper or Sichuan pepper
- Use Mixed Seasoning Ingredients:
- You need 3 tbsp Tianmianjiang - Chinese sweet bean paste
- Get 2 tbsp Soy sauce
- Take 1⁄2 cup - 100 ml Japanese sake
- Provide 200 ml Chinese soup stock (using 1 1⁄2 tablespoons of chicken soup stock granules)
- Take 2 tsp Sugar
Steps to make Everyone's Favorite Mapo Eggplant:
- Make the ★ mixed seasoning ingredients. (Just combine them together.)
- Roughly chop the eggplants into pieces, and stir-fry in sesame oil, then transfer to a plate.
- Mince the garlic, ginger, and Japanese leek (1⁄2 stalk), and briefly stir-fry in a generous amount of oil.
- Add the doubanjiang and continue stir-frying (Very thoroughly!). If you don't have enough oil, add more.
- Add ground meat and continue stir-frying.
- Add all the mixed flavouring ingredients at once and bring to a boil.
- Add stir-fried eggplants and simmer for 2-3 minutes while stirring occasionally.
- Add sesame oil, and remaining chopped Japanese leeks, and briefly stir.
- Turn off the heat, and thicken the sauce with katakuriko dissolved in water.
- Serve onto a plate and it's done! Sprinkle sansho pepper or sichuan pepper to your liking.
- Please try my original Mapo Tofu recipe!
If you find this Everyone's Favorite Mapo Eggplant recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.