Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Moroccan Beef Stew recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Moroccan Beef Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Moroccan Beef Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already know that you should have a healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy. You already know that getting regular exercise and sticking to a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Do you know, though, that there are a number of foods that can help you have a healthy heart? Go on reading to learn which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Fish is probably the heartiest food you can eat up. You probably already be aware of this since you’ve likely been told to make sure that you consume fish at least twice a week. This is basically true if you’ve got heart problems or if your heart is not healthy. Be aware that fish contains a lot of Omega 3’s which are what allows your body to process unhealthy cholesterol. Try including fish in two meals every week.
There are many foods that you can include in your diet that are good for your body. Without a doubt, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in many ways. They are essentially great, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Try to start consuming these heart-healthy foods on a regular basis. Your heart is going to be much heartier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to moroccan beef stew recipe. You can have moroccan beef stew using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Moroccan Beef Stew:
- You need 2 lbs beef chuck, trimmed and cut into 1 inch cubes
- Prepare 1 purple onion, chopped
- You need 1 large carrot, sliced 1⁄4 inch thick on the bias
- Get 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- Get 1 red or orange bell pepper, chopped
- Prepare 1 tbsp Spanish paprika
- Provide 2 tsp ground cumin
- You need 1 1⁄2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Take 1⁄2 tsp ground ginger
- Use 1 heap tsp beef stock paste
- Use 1 tbsp honey
- You need 1⁄2 cup Kalamata olives, pitted
- Prepare 1⁄2 cup golden raisins
- Use 1 handful cilantro, chopped
- Prepare Zest from 1 lemon
Instructions to make Moroccan Beef Stew:
- Add a splash of olive oil to a large pot on medium-high heat. Season the beef cubes with salt and pepper and fry them in the pot until they're well-browned. Remove any excess oil and fill the pot with enough cold water to cover the meat. Cover and turn the heat down to medium-low. Let simmer for 2 hours, skimming the surface regularly to remove any scum. Add extra water as needed.
- Add a splash of olive oil to a large, deep pan on medium-high heat. Add the onions and carrots and fry for 2 to 3 minutes. Add the garlic and bell pepper and fry 1 minute more. Stir in the spices and continue frying 1 minute.
- Pull the beef cubes from their pot and stir 3 cups of the braising liquid as well as the stock paste and honey into the pan of spiced veggies. Add the olives and raisins and bring to a simmer. Let cook 5 minutes, then add the beef, cilantro and half the lemon zest. Simmer 2 to 3 minutes to warm the meat through. Sprinkle the remaining lemon zest on top when serving.
If you find this Moroccan Beef Stew recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.