Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Fry Salami Noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fry Salami Noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your To Be Healthy And Strong with Food.
You already know how essential it is to have a healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already are aware that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the overall health of your heart. Do you know, though, that a number of specific foods are terrific for improving the health of your heart? In this article, you will find out which foods are great for your heart.
Have you ever heard the old saying “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? Apples are high in things that will help your heart be healthier. They contain lots of soluble fiber which acts like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t amass and build up into blockages. Consuming a single Red Delicious apple each day can trigger as much as an eight percent drop in your LDL cholesterol levels. That’s a terrific number if you’re attempting to improve the health of your heart!
There are lots of foods you will find that that are great for your body. It’s true that everything discussed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are essentially great, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Try introducing these heart-healthy foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart is going to be so much heartier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fry salami noodles recipe. You can have fry salami noodles using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Fry Salami Noodles:
- Use 1 small pack fine chinese noodles
- Get 2 cup Erin farm all beef salami chopped small/medium
- You need 1 small christophene
- Use 1 small chopped onion
- Use 2 medium pimentoes
- Get 1 few dashes of dried parsley
- Take 1 few dashes dried basil
- Get 1 sprinkle of salt to taste
- Take 4 clove garlic
- Take 1⁄2 cup Canola oil for frying
- Get 1 cup Kirkland signature Vegetable blend
Steps to make Fry Salami Noodles:
- Boil noodles for 5 minutes with teaspoon of canola oil till al dente.
- While noodles are boiling, chop salami small/medium size. De-core christophene and chop small to medium sizes. Do same for garlic, pimentoes and onion.
- Drain noodles and run under cool/cold water to stop cooking process and set aside.
- In a medium/large pot and or skillet add canola oil at medium heat.
- Add salami and fry for two (2) minutes. Next add christophene, onion, pimentoes and garlic; together with vegetable blend and fry for 5 minutes.
- Add noddles and mix it with salami combination. Fry for 3 minutes then sprinkle salt, parsley and basil. Mix well, turn off heat and enjoy
If you find this Fry Salami Noodles recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.