Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Instant Pot Beef Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Instant Pot Beef Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your To Be Healthy And Strong with The Right Foods.
You already realize that the body needs a healthy heart. Think about this: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should lead a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Do you know, however, that there are several foods that can help your heart be healthy? Today, you will find out which foods are great for your heart.
Fish is more or less the healthiest food you can eat. You already know this as, by now, you’ve probably been instructed to consume fish at least two times each week. This is particularly true if you have problems with your heart or if your heart is not healthy. Fish is rich in Omega 3’s which work to process cholesterol and turn it into healthy energy. Try eating fish a couple of times during each week.
There are many foods that you can eat that are good for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are especially good, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Begin eating these hearty foods on a regular basis. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to instant pot beef stew recipe. To make instant pot beef stew you need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Instant Pot Beef Stew:
- Provide 1 pound chuck stew beef, small cubes
- Prepare 2 Tbs flour
- Use 1⁄2 pound carrots, peeled and sliced
- Prepare 1 medium white onion, diced
- Get 1 pound white or golden potatoes, cubed
- Provide 6 cloves garlic, minced
- Provide 4 cups low sodium beef stock
- Get 3 Tbsp steak sauce
- You need 2 tsp thyme, rosemary
- Prepare to taste S&P
- You need 1 bag frozen peas, thawed
Instructions to make Instant Pot Beef Stew:
- Put IP on sautè mode, add 2 Tbs olive oil
- Add beef
- Cook until about half done, add flour and continue cooking
- Add veggies (except peas), stock, sauce and seasoning
- Put IP on stew setting and set time for 35 minutes
- Release steam and open IP, add peas
- Serve with crusty bread or hearty crackers or use my biscuit recipe
If you find this Instant Pot Beef Stew recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.