Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect A Hakata Specialty: Soy Sauce Based Motsu Hot Pot recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best A Hakata Specialty: Soy Sauce Based Motsu Hot Pot recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to A Hakata Specialty: Soy Sauce Based Motsu Hot Pot recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Quite A Lot Of You May Not Realize This But Coconut Oil Can Have Great Health Advantages To It.
Coconut oil is going to be one thing which can actually help folks live a longer and healthier life and something you ought to begin using today. You are also going to discover that there isn’t just one specific benefit that’s connected with coconut oil but the benefits can be vast. You ought to also be aware that coconut oil isn’t just something you are able to use inside your body to be healthy but also something you are able to use externally. If you’re wondering what a number of these benefits are you should be glad to understand that we’re going to be explaining to you in this article what a number of these benefits could be.
Something else that a lot of men and women would never do with any traditional kinds of vegetable oils would be to use this directly on their skin, nevertheless this is recommended when it comes to coconut oil. Coconut oil has been shown to be very useful for folks who end up with skin rashes, and by simply applying the coconut oil right on your skin it can help the healing process. Obviously you don’t need to have a skin rash to use this, because this is filled with antioxidants which is healthy for your skin and will also make your skin feel extremely smooth.
There is currently studies being done which are leading people to the conclusion that coconut oil can even fight off bacterial and viral infections inside the body, however this isn’t yet been proven. For those of you that are looking to live a healthier life you might find that getting rid of your traditional cooking oils and replace it with coconut oil can be a great place to begin. There are different vitamin organizations right now contemplating the thought of marketing coconut oil as a supplement, but you can start receiving the advantages from this oil today.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to a hakata specialty: soy sauce based motsu hot pot recipe. You can have a hakata specialty: soy sauce based motsu hot pot using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make A Hakata Specialty: Soy Sauce Based Motsu Hot Pot:
- You need 800 grams Beef offal (raw)
- Take 1 -1 1⁄2 head Cabbage
- Take 3 bunches Chinese chives
- Take 2 packages Grilled tofu
- Use 1 tbsp Sesame oil
- Take 1 Sesame seeds
- Prepare For the soup
- You need 5 clove Garlic
- You need 1600 ml Chicken stock
- Get 160 ml Soy sauce
- Get 80 ml Mirin
- Provide 2 tbsp Sugar
- Provide 2 Red chili pepper
- You need For the finish
- Provide 5 servings Ramen or chanpon noodles
Instructions to make A Hakata Specialty: Soy Sauce Based Motsu Hot Pot:
- Wash the cabbage well, remove the core, and chop roughly.
- Try to use very fresh, raw beef offal!
- Blanch the beef offal by dipping it in boiling water and then putting it in ice water.
- Cut the Chinese chives into 5 cm pieces. Remove the center of the garlic and slice the cloves. Cut the grilled tofu into 12 equal pieces. Remove the seeds from the red chili pepper.
- Add all ingredients except for the Chinese chives and sesame oil. Simmer and skim off scum. If using chicken stock, add 1.5 tablespoons now.
- When the cabbage is cooked, add the Chinese chives and the sesame oil. Cutting the red chili pepper into very fine pieces will increase the spiciness.
- As soon as the Chinese chives are heated, sprinkle on the sesame seeds and it's all done! Eat with the soup and enjoy!
- Make ramen for the "shime" at the end of the meal. Cook fresh noodles in boiling water for 1 minute and then add to the hot pot soup. Simmer for 3 minutes and the noodles are done.
- Refer tofor the chicken stock. - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/149128-very-useful-chicken-stock
If you find this A Hakata Specialty: Soy Sauce Based Motsu Hot Pot recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.