Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Easy Sisig recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Sisig recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Sisig recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your To Be Healthy And Strong with The Right Foods.
You already have some knowledge of how essential it is to have a heart that is healthy. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of your body won’t be healthy. You already know that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the general health of your heart. But did you know that there are several foods that have been found to help you improve the health of your heart? If you are interested to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Beans, would you believe it, are very good for your heart. It’s true that your nose won’t appreciate them so much, in particular, the after effects of consuming beans, but they’re really healthy food items. This doesn’t mean that the simple act of eating beans will counterbalance the effects of other bad foods you might be eating. What is true, however, is that including beans on your Caesar’s salad in place of chicken or consuming soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a good course of action to take. Fortunately, beans are very good tasting and you never know, you might prefer them to your beefburgers and chicken.
There are plenty of foods out there that that are good for your body. No doubt, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are essentially wonderful, however, for improving your heart health. Try introducing these heart-healthy foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy sisig recipe. You can have easy sisig using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Sisig:
- Take 3 cup basmati rice, for serving (or any white rice you have on hand)
- You need 400 grams ground beef (you can use ground pork as well) or 250 grams of both
- Use 4 hot-dog sausages
- Get 100 g pork fat
- Prepare 1 onion, chopped
- Take 2 green onions, chopped
- Take 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- You need 1 egg
- Provide Chili pepper flakes (optional and to taste)
- Use Fresh lime juice (optional and to taste)
- Provide Sauce
- Prepare 3 tbsp soy sauce
- You need 1 tbsp vinegar
- Take 1 1⁄2 tbsp ketchup
- Prepare 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- Take 1⁄2 tbsp mustard
- Use salt and ground black pepper
Steps to make Easy Sisig:
- Prepare rice according to the instructions on the bag. When ready, set aside.
- In a bowl, mix well all the ingredients for the sauce.
- In a large pan or wok, heat the vegetable oil. Add the onions and green onions and cook until the onions get a "clear" colour.
- On medium-high heat, add the ground beef and cook until there's no red meat left. Drain the oil of it if there's any and return to pan or wok.
- Add the hot-dog sausages and pork fat to the ground beef. Cook until the sausages turn a little brown and pork fat softens. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour in the sauce and stir well everything. Cook until there is not much liquid left.
- When ready, turn off from heat and add the egg on top. Stir and serve while its still hot on a layer of rice. Garnish with chili pepper flakes and fresh lime juice (optional).
If you find this Easy Sisig recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.