Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Cheesy Baked Mac with Bechamel Sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Cheesy Baked Mac with Bechamel Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy Baked Mac with Bechamel Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about In This Post We’re Going To Be Checking Out The Lots Of Benefits Of Coconut Oil.
In this day and age of people are trying to live a healthier life and you are going to see that the utilization of coconut oil can help you accomplish this. Another thing I would like to point out about this product is that there are plenty of different benefits available from it. Another thing I want to point out regarding the use of coconut oil is that it is not only a thing that can be used internally or externally, it is a thing that can be used for both. If you’re wondering what a few of these benefits are you should be pleased to understand that we are going to be explaining to you in this post what a few of these benefits might be.
I am sure you have never given consideration to opening up a bottle of vegetable oil and rubbing it on your skin and hair, but if you do this with coconut oil it can supply you with loads of benefits. For men and women who wind up suffering from different sorts of rashes you might want to consider rubbing coconut oil on your skin as this will help you heal the rash. Needless to say you do not need to have a skin rash to use this, because this is jam packed with antioxidants which is healthy for your skin and will additionally make your skin feel incredibly smooth.
Another thing I would like to point out is that there’ve actually been research performed which show that coconut oil may have anti bacterial an antiviral effects on the body. For those who have other oils in your home I recommend getting rid of them and replacing them with coconut oil as a result of the many benefits that can be associated with it. There are different vitamin businesses right now contemplating the thought of promoting coconut oil as a supplement, but you are able to begin receiving the benefits from this oil today.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy baked mac with bechamel sauce recipe. To make cheesy baked mac with bechamel sauce you only need 29 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Baked Mac with Bechamel Sauce:
- Prepare Meat Sauce
- Prepare 1⁄2 kilo ground beef
- Prepare 5 cups water
- Take Cayenne pepper
- Provide Paprika
- Take Oregano
- You need Salt
- You need Black pepper
- Get 1 1⁄2 cup sliced hotdogs
- Prepare 1 head garlic
- Take 1 onion
- Prepare 3⁄4 cup butter
- You need 2 tomatoes
- Use 3⁄4 cup tomato sauce
- Prepare 1⁄4 cup ketchup (i used banana ketchup)
- Get 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- You need Pasta
- Prepare 350 grams pasta (macaroni or zita penne)
- Get 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- Take Salt
- You need Bechamel Sauce
- Get 3⁄4 cup butter or margarine
- You need 1⁄2 cup flour
- You need 3 cups milk
- You need Salt
- Prepare Pepper
- Take 1⁄2 cup grated cheese
- Prepare Extra Topping
- Get 2 cups grated cheese
Instructions to make Cheesy Baked Mac with Bechamel Sauce:
- Prepare the beef. Blanch the ground beef in water. Once the water evaporates and only about half of it remains, season with salt and pepper. When there’s only very little water left, season with cayenne, paprika and oregano. Add half a tablespoon of soy sauce. You may add salt and pepper if you prefer more. Set aside.
- Sauté the garlic and onion in butter/margarine. Add in the sliced hotdogs. Once the hotdogs are half-cooked, add in the sliced tomatoes. Let the tomatoes soften in form then pour in the tomato sauce, ketchup and the remaining soy sauce. Season with salt and pepper as preferred. Add the ground beef and continue stirring for 5-10mins. Set aside.
- Boil some water in a pan. Once boiling, put in butter and salt. Add the pasta and cook until al dente. Strain to remove water. Mix the pasta and sauce and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit or 180 degrees celsius.
- Melt the butter/margarine in a pan. Add the flour and continue mixing until there are no lumps. TIP: sift the flour into the pan so that the flour won’t get too lumpy. Pour the milk and add the grated cheese. Season with salt and pepper. Continue stirring until thick. Set aside.
- Prepare the baking pan / glass baking dish. Put in one layer or half of the pasta with sauce. Spread half of the bechamel sauce. Add half of the grated cheese. Layer the remaining pasta. Add the remaining bechamel sauce. Spread the remaining grated cheese especially on uncovered areas if there are any.
- Baked in the oven for 20mins or until the the top melts and darkens a bit.
- Serve hot or chillled. To reheat, just slide it in the microwave for a few minutes! Enjoy!
If you find this Cheesy Baked Mac with Bechamel Sauce recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.