Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Midwest Corned Beef & Egg Hash on Rye recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Midwest Corned Beef & Egg Hash on Rye recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Coconut Oil Is A Great Product And Can Also Be Advantageous For Your Health.
Many individuals do not recognize that coconut oil has a large amount of benefits to it and is really something you should be using on a regular basis. Unlike other products you can purchase currently available this device is going to have a wide variety of health advantages for your body. You need to also be aware that coconut oil isn’t just something you are able to use inside your body to be healthy but also something you are able to use externally. If you’re wondering what a number of these benefits are you need to be glad to realize that we’re going to be explaining to you in this article what a number of these benefits might be.
I am certain you have never given consideration to opening up a bottle of vegetable oil and rubbing it on your skin and hair, but if you do this with coconut oil it can present you with a lot of benefits. Coconut oil has been shown to be very useful for individuals who end up with skin rashes, and by simply applying the coconut oil directly on your skin it can help the actual healing process. The primary reason this can help with rashes is as a result of the antioxidants that are in this oil, but you are additionally going to find that this can be used every day to offer you younger looking skin.
One more thing I want to mention is that there’ve actually been research performed which show that coconut oil may have anti bacterial an antiviral effects on the body. For people who are looking to live a healthier life you will probably find that getting rid of your traditional cooking oils and replace it with coconut oil can be an excellent place to start. Something you might or may not recognize is that within a very short period of time there are going to be vitamin supplement organizations advertising the usage of coconut oil supplements, but you are able to get the jump on this.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to midwest corned beef & egg hash on rye recipe. You can have midwest corned beef & egg hash on rye using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Midwest Corned Beef & Egg Hash on Rye:
- Get 1⁄2 lb corned beef
- Provide 1⁄3 C shredded swiss cheese
- Use 1⁄3 C shredded cheddar cheese
- Get 1⁄3 C shredded smoked gouda cheese
- Prepare 2 heaping T clarified butter
- Provide 1 C shredded Russet potato
- Prepare 1⁄2 small yellow onion; medium dice
- Take 1⁄4 C sweet corn
- You need 1 t fresh rosemary; minced
- Take 1⁄2 red bell pepper; medium dice
- Prepare 1 clove garlic; minced
- Take 4 eggs
- Take 1 T sour cream
- Prepare 1 T milk
- Provide 8 slices rye bread; toasted
- Prepare as needed kosher salt & black pepper;
Instructions to make Midwest Corned Beef & Egg Hash on Rye:
- Heat a large saute pan. Add 1 heaping T of clarified butter. Alternatively, use a flat top griddle.
- Squeeze all water out of shredded potatoes. Place in a mixing bowl. Add onion, bell pepper, rosemary, and a large pinch of salt and pepper. Mix to combine.
- Add potato mixture to pan. Spread out as much as possible to increase surface area and therefore decrease cooking time. Cook over medium-high heat for approximately 3-4 minutes, or until one side of potatoes are golden brown and crispy. Add more butter or decrease heat if necessary.
- Flip potatoes. Add another heaping T of clarified butter. Cook 2-3 minutes, or until potatoes are almost caramelized. Using the side of metal spatula, cut the potatoes in the pan.
- Add corned beef and saute 1-2 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Add garlic and corn during last 30 seconds. Add more clarified butter if necessary.
- Whisk eggs, sour cream, and milk together until smooth. Add a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Spread potato mixture out in pan. Pour eggs atop. Sprinkle cheeses.
- Bake at 375° for approximately 8 minutes or until eggs are no longer liquid.
- Assemble sandwich. Serve.
- Variations; Parsley, sage, coriander, roasted poblano/garlic/tomatoes, cucumber, white pepper, mustard, mushrooms, sauerkraut, caramelized onions, caraway, carrots, smoked-corned beef, shallots, jalapeños, habanero, celery, bacon, ham, celery seed, fennel, fennel seed, beef stock, demi glace, grilled corn, gruyere, spinach, arugula, parmesean, romano, paprika, smoked paprika, applewood seasoning, dried ranch seasoning, pork belly, roasted bell peppers, vinegar, avocado, chives, scallions, ginger, honey, thyme, basil, oregano, zucchini, asparagus, mint, tamarind, maple, lemon zest, sourdough, foccacia, roasted garlic baguette, onion roll, Italian loaves, aioli, fried eggs, pancetta, prosciutto, apple cider, curry powder, apple cider vinegar, peppercorn melange,
If you find this Midwest Corned Beef & Egg Hash on Rye recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.