Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Seekh Kabab recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Seekh Kabab recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Seekh Kabab recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your To Be Healthy And Strong with The Right Foods.
You already know that the body requires the heart to be healthy. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already are aware that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the general health of your heart. Are you aware, though, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthier? Keep reading to learn which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Blueberries are a fantastic source of heart healthy. You should know that blueberries have lots of antioxidants, specially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works just like the resveratrol in grapes. This particular antioxidant helps the body be better at processing fats and choelsterol. If your body has the ability to easily break down fat and cholesterol, they will not build up in your body or cause heart problems. What that means is that it helps keep your heart healthy.
There are lots of foods that are good for your body. It’s true that each of the food mentioned in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are especially good, however, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Begin incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet each day. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to seekh kabab recipe. You can have seekh kabab using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Seekh Kabab:
- Get 1 kg Beef Mince Meat
- You need 5 Bread Slices
- You need 3 Medium Onions (chopped)
- You need Coriander leaves (chopped)
- Use 7-8 Green Chilli (chopped)
- Get 2 tbsp Ginger Garlic paste
- Prepare 2 tsp Chinese Salt
- Take 1 1⁄2 tsp All Spice powder (Garam Masala Pisa hua)
- Provide 3 1⁄2 tsp red chilli powder
- You need 3 tsp salt (you may add more according to your taste)
- Get 1 egg
- Get 1⁄2 Cup Cornflour
Steps to make Seekh Kabab:
- After washing your mince leave it on your strainer for a while and let the excess water out. Press it with your hands so that more water may come out completely.
- Grind bread slices (dry) and make a powder. (do not soak the bread)
- Add all the ingredients together and mix well. Make kabab shapes, refrigerate for 3 hours and shallow fry them in a non-stick frying pan.
- Note: Point#1 is very important or else your kabab will break. - You can replace Chinese salt with normal salt. - if your seekh kabab mixture looks dry or your kabab are breaking add 1 more beaten egg. - You can make seekh kabab shape by using a seekh but if you don’t have it just make long kabab like gola kabab, it will make no difference. - If you like spicy food you may increase the amount of red chilli powder.
If you find this Seekh Kabab recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.