Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Mike's Mongolian Shabu-Shabu Hot Pot recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Mongolian Shabu-Shabu Hot Pot recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Mongolian Shabu-Shabu Hot Pot recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already realize that the body needs a healthy heart. Of course, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already are aware that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the general health of your heart. Did you already know, though, that there are several foods that can help you have a healthy heart? Keep reading to discover which foods are great for your heart.
Be aware that blueberries are terrific for your heart. You’ll be glad to know that blueberries are full of antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works pretty much like the resveratrol found in grapes. This particular antioxidant helps the body be better at breaking down fats and choelsterol. The more effortless it is for your body to break down fat and cholesterol, the less likely it is for those things to build up in your system and cause heart problems. This, basically, makes your heart as healthy as possible.
There are many foods that you can consume that are good for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve discussed here can help your body in many ways. They are especially great, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Start consuming these hearty foods on a regular basis. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's mongolian shabu-shabu hot pot recipe. You can have mike's mongolian shabu-shabu hot pot using 36 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's Mongolian Shabu-Shabu Hot Pot:
- Prepare ● For The Proteins:
- You need Thin Sliced Raw Chicken [I use thigh meat]
- Get Raw Thin Sliced Beef
- Take Raw Shrimp Or Scallops
- Provide ● For The Beef & Chicken Broths:
- Get 1 Box (32 oz) Beef Stock
- You need 1 Box (32 oz) Chicken Stock
- You need 1 (32 oz) Seafood Stock
- You need 1 (32 oz) Vegetable Stock
- Get 20 Fresh Thai Chilie Peppers
- You need to taste Sichuan Pi Xian Hot Bean Chilie Paste
- Use to taste Sichuan Dried Red Peppercorn Blend
- Provide to taste Gochujang Roasted Hot Pepper Paste
- Get as needed Dried Scorpion Chiles
- You need to taste Dried Red Thai Peppers
- Use to taste Red Pepper Flakes
- Get 30 Cloves Fresh Garlic [smashed - divided]
- Provide 2 2" Chunks Fresh Ginger
- Get to taste Leaves of Fresh Cilantro
- Provide 1⁄4 tsp Chinese 5 Spice [per side]
- Provide to taste Leaves of Thai Basil
- You need 2 2" Chunks Diakon Radishes
- You need to taste Fine Minced Lemon Grass
- Get to taste Fish Sauce
- Get to taste Soy Sauce
- You need Brown Sugar [optional]
- Get as needed Jalapeños
- Provide as needed Star Anise
- You need ● For The Vegetables:
- Use as needed White Onions [quartered]
- You need as needed Fresh Whole Mushrooms
- Provide as needed Fresh Chinese Cabbage [bok choy - quartered]
- Take Fresh Broccoli
- Take ● For The Kitchen Equipment:
- Prepare Mongolian Shabu-Shabu Hot Pot
- Use Wooden Or Metal Scewers
Instructions to make Mike's Mongolian Shabu-Shabu Hot Pot:
- In one side of your Shabu-Shabu pot - add your beef stock. In the other side - add your chicken stock. - - If you own a secondary Shabu-Shabu Hot Pot - add your seafood and vegetable stock to each side.
- Add your Szechuan Pi Xian Hot Bean Chilie Paste as desired.
- Szechuan Peppercorns as desired.
- Chop your herbs and vegetables and gather your seasonings.
- Place all broth ingredients in to your separate broths. Unless you're an idiot - stay away from the left side. ;0) Guess what? I'm an idiot!
- Turn your pot on and bring to a steady simmer for 15 minutes. Long enough to release the flavors of your chillies, Thai basil, ginger and diakon radishes. Leave pot at a healthy simmer.
- Trim fat and thin slice your chicken, beef and seafood. Feed your protiens on to your wooden skewers.
- Skewer meat, seafood and vegetables about 2" in length in scewers. Just enough to be submerged in your bubbling broth.
- Feed your desired vegetables on to separate skewers as well.
- Submerge your skewers in to your bubbling broths for at least 3 minutes. Or, longer, depending upon the thickness of your meats. Turn scewers regularly. Less time will be needed on your seafood and vegetables. - - Have your guests feed from the communal pot and directly from their scewers when they are fully cooked. - No worries. No germs could ever survive this broth! - - For added spice - dip wet meats, seafoods and vegetables directly into a basic dried red pepper flake, peppercorn and sea salt mixture.
- Enjoy your extra spicy, culinary taste and tour of Chengdu, China!
If you find this Mike's Mongolian Shabu-Shabu Hot Pot recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.