Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Sweet And Spicy Cola Pepper Beef Jerky recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet And Spicy Cola Pepper Beef Jerky recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already are aware that you have to have a fit and healthy heart. Think about this: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must follow a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. However, are you aware that there are some foods that have been discovered to help you improve the health of your heart? If you are interested to know what to eat to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Know that blueberries are fantastic for helping your heart be healthy. Blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works in a similar way as the resveratrol found in grapes. Pterostilbene helps the body be better at processing cholesterol as well as fats. When your body is good at breaking down these things, they aren’t going to build up in your body and or cause issues for your heart. That means that it helps keep your heart as healthy as possible.
There are lots of foods that are great for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in lots of different ways. These foods are essentially beneficial for the heart, though. Try to begin eating these health food every day. Your heart will be so much better if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet and spicy cola pepper beef jerky recipe. To cook sweet and spicy cola pepper beef jerky you only need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sweet And Spicy Cola Pepper Beef Jerky:
- You need Food dehydrator
- Take 2 lb very lean eye of round roast
- Provide 12 oz can of cola
- Provide 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- Provide 1 tbsp liquid smoke
- You need 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- Prepare 1 tbsp Sirracha hot sauce
- Use 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
- Provide 1 tsp garlic powder
- Use 1 tsp meat tenderizer (such as Accent)
- Provide 1 tsp onion powder
- Use 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Take 1 tsp ground black pepper
- Take Fresh cracked black pepper for finishing
Instructions to make Sweet And Spicy Cola Pepper Beef Jerky:
- Slice meat against the grain into thin 1⁄8 inch pieces. For more chewy jerky slice with the grain.
- Mix all of the ingredients together well. Marinate the sliced meat refrigerated for at least 24 hours. 48 hours if possible.
- Let beef slices drain well before placing on dehydrator trays. Finish off beef slices with plenty of cracked black pepper, for a little more spice.
- Follow your food dehydrator instructions. Enjoy
- This can also be done in a oven as well. Google for instructions on how to do it. It's not hard to do at all. It's actually faster.
If you find this Sweet And Spicy Cola Pepper Beef Jerky recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.