Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Beijing hot pot recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Beijing hot pot recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beijing hot pot recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already know that you have to have a healthy heart. After all, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that exercising regularly and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, though, that there are several foods that can help your heart be healthy? Keep on reading to discover which foods are best for your heart.
Beans–would you believe it?–are really beneficial for your heart. It’s true that your nose won’t appreciate them so much, especially the after effects of eating beans, but they’re very healthy food items. This doesn’t mean that the simple act of eating beans will counterbalance the effects of other bad foods you might be consuming. What this means is that substituting in edamame or red beans for the chicken on your salad or eating a veggie burger in place of the hamburger is what you need to do. Luckily, beans are delicious and you never know, you might prefer them to your beef and chicken.
There are plenty of foods out there that that are good for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are particularly great, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet every day. Your heart will be a lot heartier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beijing hot pot recipe. You can have beijing hot pot using 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Beijing hot pot:
- Provide 2 chicken carcasses
- Take 400 g beef bones
- Get 2.5 L water
- Provide 2 tbsp goji berries
- Get 20 red dates
- Provide Salt (to taste)
- You need choice or combination of:
- Get Beef or chicken (thinly sliced)
- Get Fish fillets (thinly sliced)
- Get Prawns, squids or scallops
- You need Meatballs, crab sticks, fish balls or fish cakes
- Use Dumplings or wontons
- You need Tofu, bean curd skins, mushrooms, eggs
- Provide Vermicelli noodles, glass noodles or egg noodles
- Take Bok choy, Chinese broccoli, wombok, garland chrysanthemum
- You need condiments or dipping sauces:
- Get Soy sauce
- Take Fresh chillies
- Provide Garlic chilli sauce
- Take Sesame oil
- Prepare Chilli sauce
Instructions to make Beijing hot pot:
- Prepare a big pot and bring water to a boil. Boil the chicken carcass and beef bones for 5 mins and discard the water. This is to remove scum.
- Fill in 2.5L of water into the pot and bring it to boil. Add in goji berries and red dates, simmer for 2 hrs. Season with salt according to taste.
- Once ready, transfer broth into a steamboat pot / hot pot, about half full. Place it on a portable electric stove. Add in your own combination of meat, veggies and fish. Let it boil and cook. When ready, dish out into individual serving bowls with small wire strainer or ladle. Dip cooked food into condiments and enjoy.
- Repeat the same process by adding in meat, veggies and fish into the hot pot and allow to boil and cook once the first batch of cooked food has been distributed. Top up with broth when needed.
- Noodles and eggs are usually added towards the end when the broth is most flavourful after cooking all the ingredients.
If you find this Beijing hot pot recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.