Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Arroz con Ganules 🇵🇷 recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Arroz con Ganules 🇵🇷 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Arroz con Ganules 🇵🇷 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already know that you should have a strong and healthy heart. Obviously, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to lead a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. However, are you aware that there are a number of foods that have been proven to help you improve your heart health? Go on reading to find out which foods are best for your heart.
Beans, would you believe it, are actually good for your heart. It’s true that your nose won’t appreciate them so much, particularly the after effects of ingesting beans, but they’re very healthy food items. This doesn’t mean that the simple act of eating beans will counteract the effects of other unhealthy foods you might be eating. What is true, though, is that having green beans on your salad in place of chicken or consuming soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a superb course of action to take. Luckily, beans are delicious and you never know, you could end up preferring them to your hamburgers and chicken.
There are tons of foods that you can add to your diet that will be beneficial for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve talked about here can help your body in many ways. They are particularly terrific, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet daily. Your heart will be much heartier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to arroz con ganules 🇵🇷 recipe. You can cook arroz con ganules 🇵🇷 using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Arroz con Ganules 🇵🇷:
- Get 3 cups medium grain rice (Goya)
- Prepare 15.5 oz Pigeon Peas (El Jibarito)
- Provide 3 tbs corn oil
- Prepare 1 tbs salt
- Provide 8 oz. tomato sauce no salt added (hunt's)
- You need 2.5 lbs pork ribs (with or without bones)
- Take 1 Vidalia onion
- Prepare 3 tbs Alcaparrado (Goya)
- You need 1 clove garlic (to season)
- Use 1 packet beef flavor bouillon (Maggi)
- Get 1 shaker Adobo all purpose seasoning without peppers(season)
- Provide 0.5 pack Sazón Lite Culantro y Achiote (Bohio)
- Provide 0.25 ham flavor concentrate (goya)
- Prepare 1 tbs Goya Recaito
- Get 1 tbs Goya Sofrito
Steps to make Arroz con Ganules 🇵🇷:
- Get a 9 in Caldero pot
- Mix chopped onion, oil, alcaparrado(with 2 tbs of its juice), salt, sazon, ham concentrate, and bouillon in pot. Set on high heat. Stir.
- Chop meat into 1 in. cubes. Season with Adobo.
- Add pigeon Peas to pot. Mix for one minute. add tomato sauce to pot. Mix. Keep the pigeon Peas can. Taste the spoon constantly so you can judge if you like it.
- Add meat to pot when it's about to start boiling. Mix.
- Let it sit for about 5 min. or until the meat starts to look like it's cooking.
- Fill Pigeon Peas can with water. Measure one cup of pigeon Peas water for every cup of rice (3 cups more). Sprinkle 1⁄2 Sazón.
- Add rice (3 cups). Stir. Set to med heat. Let it dry (about 20 min or until water is absorbed into the rice). Partially cover the pot
- Once the rice looks like this picture, cover it and let it cook for 1 hour on low heat.
- After about 45 min. stir and re-evaluate if it needs more time
If you find this Arroz con Ganules 🇵🇷 recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.