Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bbq karahi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bbq karahi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already are aware of how crucial it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Obviously, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must lead a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. But did you know that there are some foods that have been proven to help you improve the health of your heart? In the following paragraphs, you will learn which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Beans–would you believe it?–are extremely beneficial for your heart. The after effects of consuming them may not have a good smell, but they’re good for your body. It doesn’t mean, however, that just eating beans will undo the detrimental effects of eating unhealthy foods or make your heart better by magic. What is true, however, is that putting green beans on your green salad instead of chicken or eating soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a good course of action to take. Thankfully, beans are super tasty and who knows…you might not even miss real meat.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can eat that will be beneficial for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in many ways. They are essentially good, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Start consuming these hearty foods each day. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bbq karahi recipe. You can have bbq karahi using 28 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Bbq karahi:
- Get For bbq marination
- You need 1 kg beef boti
- Get 4 tbsp raw papaya
- You need 2 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- Use 1 poa yoghurt
- Prepare 1 tbsp cumin powder
- Get 1 tsp turmeric powder
- You need 1 tbsp red chili powder
- Get 2 tbsp brown onion
- Use 1 tsp all spice
- Take Half tsp jailfal javetri powder
- Take Half tsp zarda colour
- You need 1 tbsp Chinese salt
- Get 1⁄2 cup oil
- Get 4 tbsp chili sauce
- You need 4 tbsp vinegar
- Prepare 1 tbsp black pepper
- Prepare 1 tbsp crushed red pepper
- Use 3 tbsp coriander powder
- Get For karahi masala
- Provide Half cup oil
- Take 6 tomatoes chopped
- Use 1 tsp salt
- Take 1 tsp red chili powder
- Provide 1 tsp all spice
- You need Half tsp turmeric powder
- Prepare 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- Provide 1 tbsp coriander powder
Steps to make Bbq karahi:
- For bbq boti. Marinate beef boti with all above ingredients. Marinate over night.
- For karahi: In a wok add oil. Add marinated beef boti and fry well. Add ginger garlic paste and fry for 5 minutes. Add chopped tomatoes and all seasoning. Mix well. Cook on slow Flame till beef boti tender.
- Give dam of coal and garnish with coriander leaves.
If you find this Bbq karahi recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.