Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already are aware that the body calls for a heart that is strong and healthy. Of course, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Are you aware, however, that several specific foods are terrific for making your heart feel better? Continue reading to discover which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Beans, unbelievably, are really good for the health of your heart. The after effects of consuming beans might not have a good smell, but they’re good for the inside of your body. This doesn’t mean that just consuming beans will weaken the effects of other unhealthy foods you might be ingesting. What we mean is that substituting in kidney beans or edamame for the chicken on your salad or eating a soy burger instead of a beef hamburger is a superb idea. Luckily, beans have a very good taste and you never know, you may prefer them to your beefburgers and chicken.
There are plenty of foods you will find that that are great for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve talked about here can help your body in many ways. They are particularly wonderful, however, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to start consuming these heart-healthy foods regularly. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef stew recipe. To cook beef stew you need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef Stew:
- You need 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Prepare 1⁄2 large Onion
- You need 3 Tbsp corn starch
- Get 2 Tbsp butter
- Get 1 cup chopped celery
- You need 1 cup chopped carrots
- Use 6 garlic cloves crushed
- Prepare 4 medium potatoes cubed
- Take Half head of cabbage chopped
- Get 1.5 lb beef roast diced
- You need 4 tsp bouillon or cubes
- Use 32 oz water
- Provide 2 tsp pepper
- You need 2 tsp salt, add to taste
Instructions to make Beef Stew:
- In large dutch oven or stock pot. On med high heat add olive oil, onions, celery, garlic, carrots, and corn starch. Saute for 5-7 minutes.
- Add water, bouillon, butter, beef, and diced potatoes (note potatoes can be added with cabbage if desire fimer texture). Bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium low continue cooking for 1 hour.
- After 1 hour add cabbage, salt and pepper. More water can be added to meet consistency. Or additional 1 Tbsp of cornstarch mixed in 1⁄4 cup of cold water to prevent clumping.cook for another 30 min to 1 hour. Looking for meat to be fully tender.
- Serve hot! With side of favorite dinner roll.
- Reheat instructions. Put in saucepan with 1⁄2 cup of water on medium heat stir occasionally until bubbles. Enjoy.
If you find this Beef Stew recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.