Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Corned Beef Hash recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Corned Beef Hash recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your To Be Healthy And Strong with The Right Foods.
You already know how crucial it is to have a heart that is healthy. Obviously, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already are aware that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, however, that there are a number of foods that can help your heart be healthy? Keep reading to discover which foods are great for your heart.
Beans, unbelievably, are really good for the health of your heart. The after effects of consuming beans may not have a good smell, but they’re great for the inside of your body. This does not mean, though, that just consuming beans will make your heart be a great deal healthier or neutralize the effects of unhealthy foods you might be eating. What is true, though, is that including green beans on your Caesar’s salad instead of chicken or consuming soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a good course of action to take. The good news is that beans taste good–good enough that you might not miss eating meat.
There are plenty of foods that you can include in your diet that are good for your body. To be sure, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in many ways. The foods mentioned are particularly great for the heart, though. Try introducing these heart-healthy foods into your diet every day. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to corned beef hash recipe. You can cook corned beef hash using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Corned Beef Hash:
- Prepare 4 medium Russet Potatos
- You need 1 cup Cooked Corned Beef
- Take Gralic Powder
- You need pinch Salt
- You need Ground Black Pepper
- Prepare 2 large Eggs
- Get 1 tbsp Butter or EVOO
- You need 1 1⁄2 cup Shredded Cheese
- Get As Needed
- Get 1 small Chopped Onion
- Provide 1 Chopped Green Pepper
Steps to make Corned Beef Hash:
- PEAL AND CUT POTATOS IN SMALL SQUARES
- HEAT BUTTER OR EVOO IN LARGE SKILLIT
- ADD POTATOS TO SKILLET AND COOK THROUGH
- ONCE POTATOS ARE TENDER ADD ONION, GREEN PEPPER AND COOKED CORNED BEEF
- STIR UNTIL MEAT AND VEGGIES COOK THROUGH
- TOP WITH CHEESE AND COVER UNTIL MELTED
- ADD EGG TO SMALL SKILLET AND COOK UNTIL YOKE THICKENS TO LIKING AND FLIP
- PLATE HASH AND TOP WITH EGG
If you find this Corned Beef Hash recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.