Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Japanese Blue Cheese Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Japanese Blue Cheese Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Japanese Blue Cheese Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already know that the body calls for the heart to be healthy. Obviously, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already understand that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the total health of your heart. Do you know, however, that several specific foods are great for improving the health of your heart? If you are interested to know what to eat to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Be aware that blueberries are good for helping your heart be healthy. Blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works so much like the resveratrol in grapes. This antioxidant can help your body improve its ability to break down the fat and cholesterol you eat. When your body is good at breaking down these things, they aren’t going to amass in your system and or cause problems for your heart. That, in turn, helps your heart be healthy.
There are many foods that you can add to your diet that will be great for your body. Without a doubt, the foods cited in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are especially great, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Introduce these foods into your diet daily. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to japanese blue cheese curry recipe. You can cook japanese blue cheese curry using 30 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Japanese Blue Cheese Curry:
- You need 300 g Beef (cubed)
- Prepare [Marinade]
- Provide 1 Tbsp Kikkoman Soy Sauce
- You need 2 g White Pepper
- Provide 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Use [Stew]
- Prepare 100 g Carrots (diced)
- Use 100 g Apples or Potatoes (diced)
- Take 50 g Celery (diced, you can use Chinese Celery)
- Take 70 g Yellow Onion (diced)
- Take 30 g Garlic (minced)
- Provide 2 cups Water/Stock
- Provide 1 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- Use 2 Tbsp Tomato Paste
- Prepare 1-2 tsp Vinegar
- Use 2 tsp Sugar
- Prepare 2-3 g (2-3 pinches) Salt
- You need [Sauce]
- Get 2 Tbsp Butter
- Take 2 Tbsp Flour (All Purpose)
- You need 1 Tbsp S&B Curry Powder
- Take 1-1.5 cups Milk
- Take 50 g Blue Cheese
- Get 2 Tbsp Sour Cream
- Get 1 clove (5 g) Garlic (minced)
- Take 1 pinch Nutmeg
- Provide 1-2 pinches Salt
- Prepare [Miscellaneous]
- Use as needed Olive Oil
- You need as needed Salt
Instructions to make Japanese Blue Cheese Curry:
- MARINADE; marinate the beef with Soy Sauce, White Pepper and Olive Oil for 30 minutes or more.
- SAUCE; In a saucepan, melt the Butter and gradually add the Flour until it forms a roux. Add Curry Powder, Milk, Sour Cream, Cheese, Salt, Garlic and Nutmeg. Mix well until smooth, turn off the heat, and set aside.
- BEEF; add 2 Tbsp of Olive Oil in a wok until hot. Then add the Beef and cook it until brown all over. Remove and set aside.
- VEGGIES; Heat another 3 Tbsp of Olive Oil until hot. Fry the Onions and Garlic until fragrant (10 secs). Then add the Celery, Carrots and Potatoes and fry them for a few minutes.
- STEWING; add the Tomato Paste, Worcestershire Sauce, Vinegar, Sugar, Salt, mixing well. Then add Water/Stock as well as the Beef. Mix well, bring it to a simmer and cover with a lid. Cook for 5 minutes.
- ASSEMBLY; remove the lid, add the Sauce and mix well. Continue to cook until the liquid is reduced. To check the consistency, run the curry down your spatula and if it coats, the curry is done. Serve with rice.
If you find this Japanese Blue Cheese Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.