Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Shepherds pie my way recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Shepherds pie my way recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shepherds pie my way recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your To Be Healthy And Strong with Food.
You already are aware of how essential it is to have a heart that is healthy. Consider this: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of you won’t be healthy. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Did you know, though, that a number of specific foods are great for making your heart be healthier? If you want to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Have you ever heard the old saying “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? Know that apples are packed full of things that will help your heart be healthier. They are high in soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t amass or cause blockages. Just one Red Delicious apple each day can make your bad cholesterol levels decrease by as much as 8 percent! That’s a great number if you’re trying to improve the health of your heart!
There are lots of foods out there that that are good for your body. It’s true that everything brought up in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are essentially beneficial for the heart, though. Try to start eating these foods on a regular basis. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to shepherds pie my way recipe. You can cook shepherds pie my way using 23 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Shepherds pie my way:
- Take 10 large potatoes peeled and chopped
- Use 2 lb lean ground beef
- Use 2 tbsp olive oil, extra virgin
- Get 1 tsp salt
- Take 1 onion, chopped
- Provide 1 stock of broccoli chopped
- Get 2 clove chopped garlic
- Provide 1 cup shredded cabbage
- Use 1⁄2 cup shredded carrots
- Take 2 1⁄2 cup corn
- You need 1 beef bouillon cube
- Take 4 tbsp ketchup
- Get 1 1⁄2 cup water
- Prepare 3 tbsp butter
- Get 1 tsp black pepper
- Prepare 2 tsp worcestershire sauce
- You need 1 tbsp sour cream
- Get 1⁄4 tsp salt
- Use 1⁄4 tsp adobo all purpose seasoning
- Provide 1 tbsp cornstarch
- Use 2 tbsp cold water
- Provide 1⁄2 cup shredded cheese any kind you like
- Get 1⁄2 cup milk
Instructions to make Shepherds pie my way:
- Peel and chop potatoes and boil them with 1 tsp salt …when there soft drain them and add 3 tbs of butter 1⁄2 cup milk 1 tbs sour cream and 1⁄4 tsp salt and mash them together then mix with mixer until smooth and set aside
- In frying pan add the olive oil onions and garlic and cook until 3⁄4 way soft and then add beef mix together add in cabbage and carrots and mix together once cabbage is almost soft add in broccoli
- Add in beef cube 1 1⁄2 cup water 2 tbs ketchup 1 tsp black pepper 2 tsp worchestershire sauce 1⁄4 tsp adobo all purpose seasoning and cook few more minutes then in cup add 1 tbs of cornstarch and 2 tbs cold water mix well add to mixture and add another 2 tbs ketchup stir and turn off stove
- Pre heat oven to 350° f
- In a deep baking dish add the meat mixture spreading it out then add corn on top spreading it out and same with potatoes on top of corn then sprinkle cheese on top and bake for 45 minutes
- Remove from oven and allow it to sit for 15 minutes and enjoy
If you find this Shepherds pie my way recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.