Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Easy Squeezy Homemade Hand-stretched Pizza recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Squeezy Homemade Hand-stretched Pizza recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Squeezy Homemade Hand-stretched Pizza recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already are aware of how essential it is to have a heart that is healthy. Obviously, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to lead a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Do you know, though, that several specific foods are good for making your heart be healthier? In this article, you will find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Fish is possibly the best food you can ingest. You’re probably already aware of this because your physician has instructed you to eat some fish at least two or three times a week. This is especially true if you have problems with your heart or if your heart is unhealthy. Fact: Fish is loaded with Omega 3’s which are elements that process cholesterol and transform it into healthy energy. Try to consume fish a couple of times every week.
There are many foods that you can include in your diet that will be great for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in many ways. They are essentially wonderful, though, for improving your heart health. Try incorporating these foods in your diet regularly. Your heart will be so much better if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy squeezy homemade hand-stretched pizza recipe. You can have easy squeezy homemade hand-stretched pizza using 23 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Squeezy Homemade Hand-stretched Pizza:
- Prepare Dough
- Prepare 1 1⁄2 cup Hot water (about 105-110 degrees)
- You need 2 tbsp Yeast
- Provide 4 cup All-purpose flour
- Take 1 tbsp Salt
- Prepare 1 tsp Sugar
- You need 2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Use Pizza Sauce
- You need 2 cup Tomato Sauce
- Prepare 1⁄4 cup Banana Ketchup
- You need 1 1⁄2 tbsp Crushed Basil
- Take 1⁄2 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- Provide 1⁄2 tsp Crushed black pepper
- Get 1 Salt and Sugar
- Get Toppings
- Use 1⁄4 kg Ground beef
- Provide 1 Onion
- Provide 1 Garlic
- Use 1 1⁄2 cup Cheese (any cheese you wish)
- Take 1 Bell pepper (red or green it's up to you)
- Take 1 Bacon strips or bits
- You need 3 Hotdogs
- Take 1 Salt
Instructions to make Easy Squeezy Homemade Hand-stretched Pizza:
- First, let's make the dough. In a bowl, mix the water and the yeast. Stir and set aside for 5mins. The mixture should be creamy after 5mins.
- Combine the flour, salt, sugar and olive oil. Continue folding through a spatula or you may opt to use a mixer with an attachment for doughs. Continue until all ingredients cohere together and the mixture does not stick to your hands anymore.
- This mixture can make 2 doughs so divide it in half.
- Prepare two bowls and brush the insides with olive oil.
- Stretch the dough and roll. Repeat up to five times then put unto the bowls. Lather the doughs with excess oils in the bowls. Cover the bowls with cling wraps and put in a warm, dry place such as the oven/microwave (turned off) for 2hours.
- To make the sauce, combine the tomato sauce, basil, peppers, salt and sugar. You may opt to add ketchup if you wish. Mix well and taste test.
- Next is we cook the beef. In a pan over heat, cook the beef with a cup of water. Let it simmer. Wait until there's no more water.
- Sauté the ground beef and garlic and onion. When cooked, set aside.
- After 2 hours from setting aside, the doughs should look like it increased in size. Use one dough if you're making inmy one pizza and keep the other one in the ref for later use. Knead it with your hands. Roll it. Dust your working area with flour to precent the dough from sticking.
- Lay the dough flat in your working area. Make a ridge on the outsides about half an inch and continue pushing with your fingers or knuckles from the center of the dough outwards. The dough should be more flat and bigger by this time.
- The dough should be about 7in by this time. Close your fist and put the center of the dough on it. With both your fists, rotate the dough repeatedly. This stretches the dough. Stop until it's stretched and about 9in.
- Lay the stretch dough flat again in your working area or a 9in pan. Get the sauce you prepared and spread it across with the back of a spoon.
- You may now scatter slices of cheese, or grated cheese, whichever you want, followed by the ground beef, bacon, sliced hotdogs, onions and bell peppers.
- On my pizza, i sandwiched the toppings between layers of cheese.
- Preheat the oven to 475°F for about 10-15mins. Put the pizza in and bake for about 20mins.
- Once 20mins is done. Turn off the oven but leave the pizza for another 5-10mins.
- The pizza is now ready!
If you find this Easy Squeezy Homemade Hand-stretched Pizza recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.