Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Boiled African Beef Stew recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Boiled African Beef Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Boiled African Beef Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about In This Article We’re Going To Be Checking Out The A Large Amount Of Benefits Of Coconut Oil.
Coconut oil will be one thing which can actually help folks live a longer and healthier life and something you ought to begin to use today. One more thing I want to mention concerning this product is that there are plenty of different benefits available from it. You need to also be aware that coconut oil is not just something you can use inside your body to be healthy but also something you are able to use externally. On this page we’re going to be looking at a number of the benefits that are connected with the usage of coconut oil when compared with other oils.
For those of you who have difficulties losing weight you are additionally going to discover that coconut oil increases metabolism which helps you lose some weight much easier. With regards to burning off calories and also burning off fat, you will discover that coconut oil increases this by up to three times making it simpler and faster to lose some weight. The to so for anyone on a weight loss plan who’s not shedding weight as quickly as they would like, you will probably find that a adding this into your diet can be a terrific benefit. By speeding up your metabolism and burning off fat you need to also realize that this turns into energy within your body helping you feel more energized.
Something else I want to point out is that there’ve actually been studies performed which show that coconut oil may have anti bacterial an antiviral effects on the body. One of the best things you’re going to have the ability to do for your body is to start using coconut oil instead of the other oils that you might be using at this current time. Something you might or may not recognize is that within a really short period of time there will be vitamin supplement organizations advertising the usage of coconut oil supplements, but you can get the jump on this.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to boiled african beef stew recipe. You can cook boiled african beef stew using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Boiled African Beef Stew:
- Provide 1⁄2 kg fresh beef on bone
- Prepare 2 onions
- Provide 2 Tomatoes
- Use 5 pcs potatoes
- Get 1 pc leek
- Prepare 2 cloves crushed/ grated garlic
- You need 2 pcs carrots
- Provide 1 courgett
- Use Can add as many veges as you can such as assorted Bell peppers, dhania etc
Instructions to make Boiled African Beef Stew:
- Clean your beef.
- Put it in a sufuria, add salt n some garlic, 1 pc tomato n 1 pc onion. Leave some garlic, tomato n onion to add it later while your beef is almost ready.
- Mix them well for like 15 mins on a low heat.
- Add water in it and bring to boil.
- As you boil it, prepare your vegetables by cleaning, peeling n dicing them accordingly.
- Depending on how your soft or tough your beef is, when 3⁄4 done, add your potatoes n let them boil together till ready. Let them cook n not mash. Taste salt n make sure it has enough soup (optional).
- 5 mins before you are done with your beef, add carrots, courgettes, garlic, tomatoes n onions that your left behind. Put off the heat n let your meal cool ready for service. Can add dhania, fresh chilli at this point if need be.
- Serve at your own leisure with any accompaniment of your choice or just like that. Enjoy.
If you find this Boiled African Beef Stew recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.