Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Complete fried noodles recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Complete fried noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Complete fried noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already realize that the body needs a heart that is strong and healthy. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already know that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the total health of your heart. However, did you know that there are a number of foods that have been discovered to help you improve the health of your heart? Keep reading to find out which foods are great for your heart.
Have you ever heard the adage “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples contain many great stuff in them to help keep your heart healthy. Apples have high soluble fiber content and this soluble fiber functions as a scrubber on your artery walls, keeping the cholesterol from taking hold and causing blockages. The truth is that eating a single Red Delicious apple each day can cause as much as an eight percent fall in your LDL levels. That’s a great number if you’re working to make your heart healthy!
There are many foods that you can eat that are great for your body. To be sure, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are essentially great, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet every day. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to complete fried noodles recipe. You can have complete fried noodles using 25 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Complete fried noodles:
- Provide 2 cups water
- Provide Pinch salt
- Take 200 g chicken breast
- You need 450 g lean beef
- Take 4 tbsp soy sauce
- You need 2 tbsp vinegar
- Provide 4 tbsp cooking oil
- Get 4 pcs Chinese sausage
- Take 450 g shrimp
- Prepare 5 garlic cloves (crushed then peeled)
- Use 1 onion (sliced)
- Prepare 1 red bell pepper (sliced)
- Take 1 green bell pepper (sliced)
- Get 1 cup brocolli
- Use 1 cup cauliflower
- Prepare 1 ⁄2 cup carrots (julienned)
- Prepare 1 ⁄2 cup snow peas
- Prepare 1 ⁄2 cup shredded cabbage
- Use 1 tsp brown sugar
- Get 300 g rice noodles
- Take 1 ⁄2 cup shitake mushroom
- Take 450 g canton noodles
- Prepare 1 ⁄2 cup chopped mushroom
- Take 1 ⁄2 tsp ground black pepper
- You need 1 ⁄4 cup spring onions (chopped)
Instructions to make Complete fried noodles:
- Boil 2 cups of water with pinches of salt and cook chicken breast. Dish out once cooked through and reserve the pot of water. Allow chicken breast to cool then, shred the chicken into thin slices.
- Put beef into a small bowl and marinate with soy sauce and vinegar for 15 mins. Heat some oil in a wok and stir fry the beef for 3 mins. Dish out, allow to cool and slice the beef thinly.
- Slice Chinese sausage into small pieces and stir fry in the same wok at medium heat until cooked through in its own oil. Dish out and set aside.
- Add about 1 tsp oil into the wok and stir fry shrimp until pink. Remove the shrimp, leaving the remaining oil in the wok. Chop the shrimp into smaller pieces and set aside.
- Now in the same wok, saute garlic and onions in the leftover shrimp oil over medium heat until soft and fragrant. Put in shredded chicken and sliced beef and stir fry for 1 min. Then, add in bell peppers, broccoli, carrots, cauliflower, snow peas and cabbage, cooking and stirring for about 5 mins. Add about 1 cup of chicken broth saved earlier, soy sauce and brown sugar. Mix well and simmer for 10 mins.
- Meanwhile, soak rice noodles in cold water and cut them into half. Also soak mushrooms in warm water for 2 mins before slicing them. Then, mix in rice noodles and mushrooms into the boiling broth and allow to cook for 5 mins. Finally add the canton noodles, stirring constantly and allow to cook for 10 mins until softened. Throw in chinese sausage, ground black pepper and soy sauce to taste. Simmer for 5 mins.
- Serve the stir fried noodles with calamansi or lemon and sprinkle with some spring onions.
If you find this Complete fried noodles recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.