Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Okonomiyaki recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Okonomiyaki recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already are aware that you need to have a strong and healthy heart. Obviously, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the total health of your heart. But did you know that there are a number of foods that have been found to help you improve your heart health? If you are interested to know what to eat to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Beans–would you believe it?–are really great for your heart. Sure, the after-effects of ingesting beans could not be the best for your nose, but they are extremely healthy for you. This does not mean, though, that merely eating beans will make your heart be a great deal healthier or counterbalance the effects of unhealthy foods you might be consuming. What this means is that substituting in edamame or red beans for the chicken on your green salad or eating a soy burger in place of the hamburger is what you should do. Luckily, beans are very good tasting and you never know, you could end up preferring them to your hamburgers and chicken.
There are tons of foods that you can include in your diet that will be good for your body. It’s true that everything brought up in this article can help your body in numerous ways. The foods mentioned are particularly good for the heart, though. Introduce these healthy foods into your diet regularly. Your heart will be much healthier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to okonomiyaki recipe. You can cook okonomiyaki using 21 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Okonomiyaki:
- You need Batter
- Prepare 1 cup flour (Okonomiyaki Flour if availible)
- You need 2⁄3 cup water
- Prepare 2 eggs
- Prepare 300 grams Cabbage, cut into 3cm x 2-3ml strips
- Use 2 Green Onions, thinly sliced diagonally
- Prepare 30 grams Tenkasu (Tempura bits)
- Use 6 Bacon/beef/cheese, cut into 8cm (3") pieces
- Get Optional
- You need 100 grams Raw shrimp cut into approx 1cm (1⁄2") chunks
- Use 2 Chinese sausage, cut diagonally
- Provide 30 grams Beni Shoga (Pickled Ginger)
- You need Toppings
- You need 1 Mayonnaise (Kewpie Mayonnaise if available)
- Get 1 Aonori (Seaweed Flakes)
- Take 1 Katsuobushi (Bonito Flakes)
- Use okonomi sauce
- Provide 1 cup of Worcestershire sauce
- Prepare 1 cup of Ketchup
- Provide 1⁄3 cup of honey
- You need 1⁄3 cup of Oyster sauce
Steps to make Okonomiyaki:
- If you don't have all the ingredients don't worry you can do without everything or find replacements.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour and water until smooth
- Add Eggs, Cabbage, Onions, Tenkasu, Ginger, Shrimp and Sausage and mix, but don't over mix.
- Oil a griddle that has been heated to 200C (400F) and add Okonomiyaki mixture divided into two pancakes.
- Using a spatula flatten and form pancakes until around 1.5cm (3⁄4") thick - approximately 30cm (12") across.
- Add Bacon/beef/cheese pieces to cover top of each pancake.
- After about 3 minutes, flip over pancake (bacon side down) and cook for 4 minutes.
- Flip pancake again (bacon/beef/cheese side up) and cook for 3 minutes or until firm and well browned.
- Mix the Okonomi sauce ingredients
- Remove to plate and drizzle with Kewpie mayonnaise, okonomi sauce and sprinkle with Aonori and Katsuobushi.
- Eat quickly before someone near you takes your portion.
- source+variations - http://okonomiyakiworld.com/best-okonomiyaki-recipe.html
If you find this Okonomiyaki recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.