Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked beef steak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked beef steak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already are aware that the body calls for a heart that is strong and healthy. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already are aware that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the overall health of your heart. Still, did you know that there are several foods that have been found to help you improve your heart health? If you are interested to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Know that your heart needs blueberries. You’ll be happy to know that blueberries are rich in antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. Pterostilbene helps the body be better at processing cholesterol as well as fats. The better it is for your body to process fat and cholesterol, the less apt it is for those things to accumulate in your system and cause problems for your heart. What that means is that it helps keep your heart healthy.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can include in your diet that will be great for your body. It’s true that every food brought up in this article can help your body in numerous ways. These foods are particularly great for the heart, though. Try incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet each day. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked beef steak recipe. You can cook baked beef steak using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked beef steak:
- Get 2 , beef steaks (1-inch thick) (1 kg)
- You need Salt, as taste
- Prepare 1 tesp, black pepper
- Provide 1⁄2 tesp, garlic powder
- Take 2 tbsp, olive oil
- Take 1 tbsp, olive oil (for grilling)
- Use 1⁄4 tesp, meat tenderizer
- Prepare 2 tbsp, soya sauce
- Prepare 1 tbsp, oyster sauce (Filipino style)
Steps to make Baked beef steak:
- Take beef steaks and marinate with salt, black pepper, soya sauce, oyster sauce (Filipino style), garlic powder and olive oil.
- Rest it for 1 hour.
- After an hour, cover merinated steak with foil pepper properly.
- Showing as in picture.
- Preheated oven 350c. Bake for 30 minutes (temprature 180F)
- Remove from oven.
- Heat up the grill pan.
- Grill for 2 minutes on high heat. (both sides)
- Baked beef steak is ready to serve.
If you find this Baked beef steak recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.