Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Whosayna’s Savoury Cones recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Whosayna’s Savoury Cones recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already are aware that the body needs a healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Still, are you aware that there are several foods that have been proven to help you improve your heart health? In the following paragraphs, you will discover which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Know that fish is one of the best meats you can consume. You’re probably already aware of this as your physician has instructed you to consume some fish at least two or three times every week. This is especially true for those suffering from heart problems or are worrying that their hearts aren’t healthy. Fact: Fish is rich in Omega 3’s which work to process cholesterol and transform it into healthy energy. Try to consume fish in at least two meals during each week.
There are lots of foods that you can eat that are good for your body. Without a doubt, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in many ways. They are especially great, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Start eating these heart-healthy foods daily. Your heart will be a lot heartier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to whosayna’s savoury cones recipe. You can have whosayna’s savoury cones using 20 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Whosayna’s Savoury Cones:
- You need Cone Dough:
- Prepare 2 gm Maida
- Take 1 tsp Yeast
- Prepare 4 tbsp Oil
- Provide 3 tbsp Milk Powder
- Provide 1⁄2 tsp Salt
- Get 1 tsp Sugar
- Take Filling:
- Prepare 1⁄2 kg Beef or Chicken Fillet (chinese cut or small cubes)
- You need Salt (as required)
- Get 1 tbsp Ginger Garlic paste
- Take 1 tbsp Vinegar
- Provide 1 tsp Chilli Flakes
- Use 1 tsp Black Pepper
- Use Veggies:
- You need 2 cups Veggies (capsicum, cabbage, spring onion thin shredds)
- Take Dash black pepper
- Use 1 tsp Soya Sauce
- Get 1 tsp Chilli Sauce
- You need 1 tbsp Ketchup
Instructions to make Whosayna’s Savoury Cones:
- Dough: - Bind soft dough using all ingredients with warm water, then let it rise. - Punch back then make 5-6 balls make thin tube shapes (loli) of each ball, use greased metal cones or make your own cones using manila sheet and foil paper. - Swirl the tube dough on the cone make sure you dont leave space, slightly press it then lay on greased tray, on the open end side facing down. - Glaze with beaten egg, sprinkle some sesame on it, when all done let it fully rise. - Then bake in oven on 200°C.
- Let the cones cool down then do the filling. - - Filling: - Pan fry steak or chicken with 2 tbsp oil or butter till it's browned up, smoke it using foil bowl, put redhot charcoal in the bowl pour butter and keep on the steak and cover it, so smoke does nt escape. Keep aside - - Veggies: - Stir fry veggies in very little oil for 5mins and add sauces then add steak or chicken and mix well remove from flame. Can add mayonnaise when cooled down.Scoop filling in cones and can top up with lettuce.
If you find this Whosayna’s Savoury Cones recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.