Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's 5 Minute Midnight Ramen recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's 5 Minute Midnight Ramen recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your To Be Healthy And Strong with Food.
You already know that the body calls for a heart that is strong and healthy. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to follow a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Do you know, however, that a number of specific foods are good for making your heart be healthier? If you are interested to know what to eat to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Do you remember being told “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? Apples contain numerous minerals and elements that can help your heart remain healthy. Apples are known to have loads of soluble fiber which functions sort of like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t amass and build up into blockages. Consuming just a single Red Delicious apple each day can trigger as much as an eight percent fall in your LDL levels. This is a fantastic number for a person who wants his or her heart to be healthier.
There are lots of foods that you can include in your diet that are beneficial for your body. To be sure, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are essentially good, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Try introducing these healthy foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's 5 minute midnight ramen recipe. To make mike's 5 minute midnight ramen you only need 12 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's 5 Minute Midnight Ramen:
- Provide 2 (14 oz) Cans Low Sodium Beef Broth [high sodium will easily overwhelm your dish]
- You need 2 Packages Oriental Ramen [+ flavor packets]
- Use 6 Thai Chilies [stems removed - minced]
- Take 1 Cup Fresh Thai Basil Leaves [left whole]
- Get 1 Cup Fresh Bean Sprouts (left whole)
- Take 2 tbsp Siracha Garlic Chile Sauce
- Prepare 1⁄4 Cup Chilled Pickled Ginger
- Prepare 2 tbsp Quality Thai Fish Sauce
- Take 1 Cup Fresh Cilantro Leaves
- Get Pinch Red Pepper Flakes
- Take 1⁄4 tsp Chinese 5 Spice
- Take 1⁄4 Cup Fresh Chives
Instructions to make Mike's 5 Minute Midnight Ramen:
- Place broth, noodles and flavor packets in a 6 quart pot. Begin your boil. - - While waiting for boil - quickly chop your vegetables, pull your leaves and gather your seasonings. - - At boil, throw everything in your pot except for your Thai Basil leaves, Cilantro leaves and pickled ginger. - - Boil for 5 minutes. At 4 minutes, add your Thai Basil leaves. - - Plate immediately and top/garnish with fresh Cilantro leaves, chilled picked ginger and red pepper flakes. - - That's it! Easy peasey! - - Enjoy!
If you find this Mike's 5 Minute Midnight Ramen recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.